• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

croten

Holy shit, Jingle All the Way 2 is in my apartment. I concrete jungled that to my cousin a month ago. That motherfucker must have hid it here when she was over earlier. It's fucking war, now.

You have to do a Liam and hide it in her Wii. Doesn't own a Wii? Well buy one for her.

Oh my god just reading about all the references/tie ins with Xenogears and Saga makes me want to replay Xenogears just to see all the stuff I can catch.

Imma git dat Drakengard 1. Can't wait to
grind for weapons for the true ending

yaaaaayyy

Since I couldn't stomach playing that game for another minute, without breaking my PS2 over my knee, I just watched the endings online.

They got really, really interesting stories to tell, but they are some of the least fun games I have ever seen.

ultimax

Imma git dat Drakengard 1. Can't wait to
grind for weapons for the true ending

yaaaaayyy
It's worth it for Nier. Even though you dont HAVE to play through D1, i think you'll appreciate it more.
Amazing soundtrack.
Grandma is one of the best OST songs ever.
That soundtrack is nothing short of a masterpiece
Some of us have school! And jobs! And lives!

I can't play video games all the time! You guys are the main reason I haven't been playing games that much!
Just do it though!
Im sorry that my husbando charms are distracting
I'll play neither, and play Fallout New Vegas.
Commie_Berserk_Golden_Age_Chapter_I_Egg_of.jpg

You have to do a Liam and hide it in her Wii. Doesn't own a Wii? Well buy one for her.
Oh, that's what i'm gonna do. And on top of that, i'm going to leave Ride to Hell in her xbox. It's a good thing I picked up the physical version a week ago. I'm not going to lose, i'm too much of a stubborn prick to give up.

Since I couldn't stomach playing that game for another minute, without breaking my PS2 over my knee, I just watched the endings online.

They got really, really interesting stories to tell, but they are some of the least fun games I have ever seen.

Drakengard 1 with its super weird and repeitive OST and boring gameplay make it like the most podcast kind of game ever.

Nier and Drakengard 3 you'd be insane because that music is too good.

croten

Oh, that's what i'm gonna do. And on top of that, i'm going to leave Ride to Hell in her xbox. It's a good thing I picked up the physical version a week ago. I'm not going to lose, i'm too much of a stubborn prick to give up.

Does she watch the best friends by any chance?

Take multiple steps back and play Planescape Torment. I think I'm like the only person here who has played it.

Never seen anyone else mention it.

Eh. I was more fond of Alpha Protocol and New Vegas.

Chris Avellone games are so great dialogue wise. I wonder why he's never penned a screenplay.

croten

Take multiple steps back and play Planescape Torment. I think I'm like the only person here who has played it.

I've played a little bit of it but man it's old. Though if I can stomach Baulders Gate now I can Stomach Planescape.

Is it on GoG. Cause I really, really wanna play that game.

It always slipped through my tiny babby hands when I was a children.
Drakengard 1 with its super weird and repeitive OST and boring gameplay make it like the most podcast kind of game ever.

Nier and Drakengard 3 you'd be insane because that music is too good.

I only played D1. I heard Nier was an RPG, and peaced out. D3 caught my interest, then I saw a video, and, again, peaced out.

croten

Is it on GoG. Cause I really, really wanna play that game.

It always slipped through my tiny babby hands when I was a children.

I only played D1. I heard Nier was an RPG, and peaced out. D3 caught my interest, then I saw a video, and, again, peaced out.

It's on GoG yeah.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
When I finish building my PC with it's nice new GTX 970, the first thing I play will be Skyrim and then FO3.

I kid.

thismanknow.png

You lucky bastard, I wish I could play a game and have it actually look good. I just want to play DS on my computer. Or NV with ridiculous hi res mods.

That's all I want.

Xiraiya

If any of you are getting a new computer and don't want your old one, send it to me.I'm serious.

My current one is too old to give to anyone, it'll fall apart at anytime, even though it can still run most things relatively fine on medium-high settings.

Watching Madoka Magica: Rebellion for the first time.

And preparing myself to get gud at Ultimax so I can body you on your own stream.

Very likely to happen cause I suck at fighters. Stupid capture card didn't arrive today though for some reason even though its been in my city since 5 am. Surely it'll be here tomorrow though.

Top Bottom