• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

So I hate to bring this up again up how many times do I have to clear songs to get higher ranks and do friend requests help/add anything?
playing with friends will get you points that you use for scouting new members and depending on what they have set as their main card you will get a boost to one of your stats for that song. If you hold your finger on the song artwork when you are choosing a song to play it will tell you how many times you have played it and what you need to get for the bonuses.
To actually get higher ranks when playing songs you have to get new members on your team our level them up. Each card has 3 stats; smile, cool, and pure. These points add to the amount of points per note you get when playing a song, based on what kind of song you are playing.
Each card will usually have a main stat that is much higher than the others. you will want to build at least 3 teams, focusing on each one of the stats.

Well I read into that too much but here is some basic info I guess

Shoujo-ai is love, shoujo-ai life. Embrace it. Also, what are you reading?

Let's see, I read Girlfriends, Citrus (Fucking monthlies...), Raubritter today. Tomorrow, I'm starting another completed one, Himitsu no Recipe.

Girlfriends was melodramatic as fuck, which I need right now, Citrus is the master of the melo, and Raubritter was just kinda dumb, but it was cute enough for me not to care.
You need to read Goodnight Punpun.
Maybe when I'm in a better mood. Unless this is also a drama.

Zenfalcia

Let's see, I read Girlfriends, Citrus (Fucking monthlies...), Raubritter today. Tomorrow, I'm starting another completed one, Himitsu no Recipe.

Girlfriends was melodramatic as fuck, which I need right now, Citrus is the master of the melo, and Raubritter was just kinda dumb, but it was cute enough for me not to care.

AWWWW YEAAH.. The best. Citrus hurts me because of the monthly updates... Girlfriends is the best, especially that payoff.. hnnggg... so good.. I've never heard of raubritter though. Also.. those aren't really shoujo-ai but more yuri, imo. That's because there's full on girl on girl kissing. Maybe it's both, idk.
Despite my rampant obsession with lesbian love, I can never get into shoujo-ai. Can't stand all the bullshit in between the love and action.

But it's the best. ;_;

You have the XP bar and the start screen (leftmost tab) has your goal to get the story and unlock more songs.

Exp bar on the top left and you get more friend points when you use friends as partners.
I meant CBAS ranks for rewards, this is also useful though
playing with friends will get you points that you use for scouting new members and depending on what they have set as their main card you will get a boost to one of your stats for that song. If you hold your finger on the song artwork when you are choosing a song to play it will tell you how many times you have played it and what you need to get for the bonuses.
To actually get higher ranks when playing songs you have to get new members on your team our level them up. Each card has 3 stats; smile, cool, and pure. These points add to the amount of points per note you get when playing a song, based on what kind of song you are playing.
Each card will usually have a main stat that is much higher than the others. you will want to build at least 3 teams, focusing on each one of the stats.

Well I read into that too much but here is some basic info I guess
Ah alright, guess I'll just throw friend requests like crazy.

Why did I pick this up I'm going to get killed.

Zed's irl waifu Ariana Grande is very kawaii

vKeMPFr.gif

Despite my rampant obsession with lesbian love, I can never get into shoujo-ai. Can't stand all the bullshit in between the love and action.
Most of the time, I don't care either. But I'm in a super pissy mood lately, and dumb, fluffy shit is what I want.
AWWWW YEAAH.. The best. Citrus hurts me because of the monthly updates... Girlfriends is the best, especially that payoff.. hnnggg... so good.. I've never heard of raubritter though. Also.. those aren't really shoujo-ai but more yuri, imo. That's because there's full on girl on girl kissing. Maybe it's both, idk.

Eh, whatever. If it got lesbians as the primary focus, I just lump it into the genre. I don't give a fuck.

360pages

Maybe when I'm in a better mood. Unless this is also a drama.

No it's depressing as fuck...even me so than Neon Genesis, mostly because you get to see in perfect detail the collapse of everyone.

Zenfalcia

Her mom threatens to call the cops on you and you still think you're dating? Is this guy for real? Holy fuck.

It's the great, keep reading.
Most of the time, I don't care either. But I'm in a super pissy mood lately, and dumb, fluffy shit is what I want.

Eh, whatever. If it got lesbians as the primary focus, I just lump it into the genre. I don't give a fuck.

Want more dumb fluff stuff that are completed?

No it's depressing as fuck...even me so than Neon Genesis, mostly because you get to see in perfect detail the collapse of everyone.

Eh, I might to be in a better mood then. Right now, I'm extremely irritable, so something like that isn't going to work.

And Eva isn't really depressing. It's more of a character study on depressed people.

Top Bottom