• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

aqDwC.png

List dump. I should've cut some, but whatever. Some of them aren't all fluff, and have some drama...

Yuri mangas
Candy boy
Hana to Hoshi
Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume
Blue friend
Yuri yuri (doujinshi)
Husky and Medley (based on a real 2chan story)
Afterschool Canon
The Conditions for Paradise
Kanojo no Sekai
Aoi hana
Clover (otsu hiyori)
Dear my teacher

Hetero manga
Game over
Densha otoko: ganbare doku otoko! (based on a real 2chan)

Speaking of WWE, it was Alberto Del Rio that got fired for slapping that employee, right? Because the employee said something offensive?

I think he punched some racist talent relations guy for making an openly racist comment.

He just signed with Lucha Underground, though, so I'm excited to see him there. I actually grew to be a pretty big fan of his over time, him punching a racist just cemented that in my mind.

Jman014

I think he punched some racist talent relations guy for making an openly racist comment.

He just signed with Lucha Underground, though, so I'm excited to see him there. I actually grew to be a pretty big fan of his over time, him punching a racist just cemented that in my mind.

Then I hope that racist guy got reprimanded or something.

Ilvocare

I'm back, taking in some air after playing Wonderful 101.

Man is the learning curve more like a learning wall.

I've been gone the entire day, what's been happening?

Zenfalcia

It wasn't that bad. I feel like there's not much more that can be spoiled about the games anyways. Pat already said Culprit's name, there's been a lot of P3 character talk lately, and the only reason I haven't gotten spoiled on EP is because almost no one's played it lol

I guess... but still :/

It wasn't that bad. I feel like there's not much more that can be spoiled about the games anyways. Pat already said Culprit's name, there's been a lot of P3 character talk lately, and the only reason I haven't gotten spoiled on EP is because almost no one's played it lol

EP is a cool game. Oh whoops. Spoilers.

Top Bottom