• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I haven't seen Frozen or any Disney movie from the last 10 years.
Fuck that shit.
I also have never even heard the song let it go.
Fuck that shit also.
Wreck It Ralph is a fun movie for the first third. Toy Story 3 was solid. TRON Legacy Olivia Wilde, Up is actually pretty good, Wall E is alright. Ratatouille is alright.

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL TRILOGY AARON I MEAN SERIOUSLY COME ON

mrmyhthef

Go play it tho.
I'm honestly surprised how many references there are in that social link...

You should

I've honestly been meaning to. Maybe on my next study break.

That's fine on my end, as I'm playing the game relatively loose. I wish I could shake the feeling of "oh god I'm missing so many collectibles", though.

Guaranteed you are man. Tips:

• Anything that's remotely circle, just draw a circle around it
  • Sometimes there are lines on the ground that glow when in Wonder Liner. You have to trace them (pretty accurately too)
  • Wonder Liner your guys into holes that are pitch black since they usually contain stuff
  • There are hidden underground stuff you have to hit with the hammer. Treasure Sensor lets P-star find these for you
Bunch of other sneaky stuff too that I can't think of right now.

tumblr_inline_nbzq8oKaD51t13vm6.gif

Wreck It Ralph is a fun movie for the first third. Toy Story 3 was solid. TRON Legacy Olivia Wilde, Up is actually pretty good, Wall E is alright. Ratatouille is alright.

I've seen two of those actually, Toy Story 3 was one of the movies that made me realize I hate movies because that movie is garbage and I hate every single bit of it and want every single person who forced me to watch it to burn in hell forever fuck that piece of shit, and Tron Legacy I forgot was Disney, and it was kinda boring.

He's actually the best of them story and in ring-wise. Shitty for cheating, though.
Yeah I guess that is un fair of me. I just remember him as "the other guy in the Shield" but all that stuff ended months ago at this point right? Last I heard he had the money in the bank and the Shield broke up so I am uninformed

Yeah I guess that is un fair of me. I just remember him as "the other guy in the Shield" but all that stuff ended months ago at this point right? Last I heard he had the money in the bank and the Shield broke up so I am uninformed

Yeah, he won Money in the Bank. He betrayed The Shield and became essentially the new, more believable Randy Orton in the whiny corporate picked guy. In the ring he's gotten way better and he was already great and he was able to stand next to John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman while cutting a promo, standing on par with all of them. He's gotten really fucking good, which I never would have thought considering he was just that other guy in the Shield.

Ambrose is doing nothing right now but the crowd loves him to death and he's great. And while I'm fine with Roman, they're pushing him too hard and the crowd hates him, so Rollins really is in the best situation out of all of them.

Ilvocare

Guaranteed you are man. Tips:

• Anything that's remotely circle, just draw a circle around it
  • Sometimes there are lines on the ground that glow when in Wonder Liner. You have to trace them (pretty accurately too)
  • Wonder Liner your guys into holes that are pitch black since they usually contain stuff
  • There are hidden underground stuff you have to hit with the hammer. Treasure Sensor lets P-star find these for you
Bunch of other sneaky stuff too that I can't think of right now.

The bolded above is the only one I figured out by myself. Also these not-Alfheims are as ridiculously hidden as they were in Bayo 1 and I'm struggling to adjust after the much, MUCH smoother Muspelheims in Bayo 2. Kamiya is crazy about these hidden secrets, man. It'd be fine if there was a more definite way to know they exist.

Also I'm about to start 002-C and I've found precisely 1 Hero Heart piece. Which was frustratingly located in like a weird impossible isometric space in the sky.

Also also is the Treasure Sensor a one-time buy?

I've seen two of those actually, Toy Story 3 was one of the movies that made me realize I hate movies because that movie is garbage and I hate every single bit of it and want every single person who forced me to watch it to burn in hell forever fuck that piece of shit, and Tron Legacy I forgot was Disney, and it was kinda boring.
I can see why you'd hate Toy Story 3. It's deeply predictable to the point of being eyeroll worthy and does nothing very interesting per se. It was probably 100% nostalgia for me, cause I did seriously tear up over it.

Tron:Legacy is boring. I crossed it out and summarized the good part.
Imagine the bag is a copy of your favorite game
neesan002.gif

Skrams

I keep thinking the everything that isn't anime is shit gag was you just running a joke into the ground until it became only hilarious to you, but this man. It's making me believe that gag ain't as a gaggy as I thought it was.

It's mostly the "I hate movies," part. I enjoyed Toy Story 3, but sure.

Man Elsa is so hot, to bad her movie is shit.

I think she looks fucking weird. My friend was creeping on her and the one from that long hair one, talking about how those Disney fuckers know how to make an attractive character, but they look like aliens to me. Their weird face shape and monster eyes, blegh.

mrmyhthef

The bolded above is the only one I figured out by myself. Also these not-Alfheims are as ridiculously hidden as they were in Bayo 1 and I'm struggling to adjust after the much, MUCH smoother Muspelheims in Bayo 2. Kamiya is crazy about these hidden secrets, man. It'd be fine if there was a more definite way to know they exist.

Also I'm about to start 002-C and I've found precisely 1 Hero Heart piece. Which was frustratingly located in like a weird impossible isometric space in the sky.

Also also is the Treasure Sensor a one-time buy?

Yes.

I keep thinking the everything that isn't anime is shit gag was you just running a joke into the ground until it became only hilarious to you, but this man. It's making me believe that gag ain't as a gaggy as I thought it was.

I like things that aren't anime. I just think Toy Story, and as an extension, Disney, is fucking garbage. The two are unrelated.

I think she looks fucking weird. My friend was creeping on her and the one from that long hair one, talking about how those Disney fuckers know how to make an attractive character, but they look like aliens to me. Their weird face shape and monster eyes, blegh.

It's because they are 3D

CG is not for you

2d animation > 3d animation

Ilvocare

I don't know what you're talking about, Nep-Nep is an adorable mastery of art. Moaning Leaser? Throw that shit in the garbage.

A) I haven't the faintest what a Moaning Leaser is

B) It's really funny that you'd hate Disney so much when their fucking cartoons are the foundation for anime's aesthetics in the first place.

Personally, I'd take or leave current Disney, but this is legit funny.

EDIT: And it just hit me. Motherfucker.

Skrams

I like things that aren't anime. I just think Toy Story, and as an extension, Disney, is fucking garbage. The two are unrelated.

I edited it in too late, but it was mostly the "I hate movies," part. I enjoyed Toy Story 3, but sure. I'm not deep into the disney hole like some people are enough to criticize them that well, but a person disliking all of the Toy Story films and from what I gather, the entire Disney catalog? That sure is something.

B) It's really funny that you'd hate Disney so much when their fucking cartoons are the foundation for anime's aesthetics in the first place.

Oh good you figured it out. Also he's talking about the 3D movies, he specified Disney from the last 10 years.
It's time for BLADE RUNNER MOTHERFUCKERS
I should really watch that.

A lot of people put a lot of value in what inspired things, and while I see why, I personally don't. I don't give a fuck what inspired the thing I like, I like the thing, not the other thing. The things I like are the things I like! Not the things I don't!

I edited it in too late, but it was mostly the "I hate movies," part. I enjoyed Toy Story 3, but sure. I'm not deep into the disney hole like some people are enough to criticize them that well, but a person disliking all of the Toy Story films and from what I gather, the entire Disney catalog? That sure is something.

Oh, no no no, the movies has nothing to do with Anime. I don't like anime movies either. Madoka is like, my third favorite series and I still haven't watched the third movie because I just don't like that format for stories.

I also like a few of the older Disney movies from being a kid, though the only one I think holds up even remotely well is Aladdin.

Top Bottom