• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Also, I just downloaded Love Live and one of the girl has the same birthday as me.
it's the one with life and double ponytail
But I won't choose her because Hanayo seems like the better choice.
hechosepoorlyindianajoneslastcrusade.gif

Xiraiya

Schoolmaster = The classroom
Elvis = Lives
Listen = Silent
Clint Eastwood = Old West Action
Madam Curie = Radium came
A telephone girl = Repeating "Hello"
Western Union = No Wire Unsent
The country side = No City Dust Here
Evangelist = Evil's Agent
Astronomers = Moon starers / No more stars
Postmaster = Stamp Store
A telescope = To see place
The eyes = They see
The ears = Hear set
The cockroach = Cook, catch her
Waitress = A stew, Sir?
The centenarians = I can hear ten "tens"
Desperation = A rope ends it
I run to escape = A persecution
The Morse Code = Here Come Dots

Jesus christ.

I was messing around with this anagram solver and put my name into it. Someone could probably figure out my full name from it, but I don't really care. I wanted to share one of the results: Anarchy Ledger. That sounds an alternate universe Death Note. I might start using that as my new username.
Cruel Utter Yo is my new hip hop name
Outer Cruelty is my first single

My name is edgy apparently

Xiraiya

I want the Darkest Dungeon announcer as the narrator in my life, I was telling Beloved and she's like

"An ancient evil awakens and acquires his sustenance."
"The thirst quenched, for now."

We talked about Blade Runner when I was asleep. But why...

Blade Runner is the greatest movie ever made, and I thoroughly recommend anyone who hasn't experienced it yet, to try it.

No reason we can't pick it up again.

Dat Vangelis soundtrack.
Hnnnngh so good.

Is Blade Runner as good as Harold and Kumar go to White Castle? Because if the answer is yes then I'm not gonna watch it.

As good? No. Better? In every way imaginable. Go watch the Final cut.

Nordicus

Is he lying again?
He's been doing Nonstop Infinite Lies since... Milo, I think?

How he's flaking out of rewarding the winner of that scam Curiosity, by not putting any effort into creating that multiplayer mode that is apparently the method through which the winner gets his money gradually, and how, only when pushed by Eurogamer, he goes "Oh sorry, I guess not keeping in contact with the contest winner for a whole year is kinda bad form. Sorriez"

Fuck off. Fuck off. Molyneux just needs to fulfill his promises to one person and he can't do even that

Ilvocare

Also, I just downloaded Love Live and one of the girl has the same birthday as me.
it's the one with life and double ponytail
But I won't choose her because Hanayo seems like the better choice.

That reminds me, I never mentioned who I picked based entirely on first impressions in the select screen and with no prior exposure to Love Live outside of that one Demo-D-Dub.

Eli

That reminds me, I never mentioned who I picked based entirely on first impressions in the select screen and with no prior exposure to Love Live outside of that one Demo-D-Dub.

Eli

Good choice.

I saw nothing of the anime other than than the Demo D-Dub, and Maki and her red hair, and went for it. The anime only confirmed that I was right in my choice.

anytime the magazine “speculates” something, it’s likely just public relations speak in disguise.
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/02/dengeki-...sona-5-details-full-scans#csESjhlLHA00GAKL.99

Cooperation - The magazine speculates that the Cooperation menu option is the system replacing Social Links involving getting closer to allies.
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/02/dengeki-...sona-5-details-full-scans#csESjhlLHA00GAKL.99

So social links are gone huh....

ae8.gif

He's been doing Nonstop Infinite Lies since... Milo, I think?

How he's flaking out of rewarding the winner of that scam Curiosity, by not putting any effort into creating that multiplayer mode that is apparently the method through which the winner gets his money gradually, and how, only when pushed by Eurogamer, he goes "Oh sorry, I guess not keeping in contact with the contest winner for a whole year is kinda bad form. Sorriez"

Fuck off. Fuck off. Molyneux just needs to fulfill his promises to one person and he can't do even that
That's so incredibly scummy. How does he keep getting funding?

Top Bottom