• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

So social links are gone huh....

kruscc0.gif

They aren't gone, they're just replacing it with a different word.

Or maybe they're replacing it with a whole new much better implemented system.

They're at least revamped, or that's what I assume. Would be killer if they focused on just the party members or something.

That'll never happen. They gotta focus on the super non important side characters with their depressing, emotional back stories. Gotta learn why the random Kendo kid has mommy issues and feel bad for him.

That'll never happen. They gotta focus on the super non important side characters with their depressing, emotional back stories. Gotta learn why the random Kendo kid has mommy issues and feel bad for him.
While I don't hate the "I have a problem, help me work through it" S link setup.It is mostly boring and predictabo. I'd like to shake it up. Maybe reveal some depth about the character, but just have them be funny scenes, and integrated into the actual character growth in the story.

Or they could have flags to influence the story based on S links you've done, but that does become way more complex.
As far as I can tell they don't have anything to do with seasons. Probably just saying it's confirmed to be released in 2015.
Ok. Thanks

ultimax

While I don't hate the "I have a problem, help me work through it" S link setup.It is mostly boring and predictabo. I'd like to shake it up. Maybe reveal some depth about the character, but just have them be funny scenes, and integrated into the actual character growth in the story.

Or they could have flags to influence the story based on S links you've done, but that does become way more complex.
Ok. Thanks

Or just have Persona 5 feature the characters from Cromartie High

Ok. Thanks

Wait.

Are you telling me you don't want to hear about Rise's first world problems about how much it sucks being rich and famous?

Or you don't wanna hear about the Gourmet King and how people make fun of him and his brother issues?

Squishy3

Or maybe they're replacing it with a whole new much better implemented system.
I hope that new much better implemented system plays the Berserk OP anytime you do anything involving it.

Wait.

Are you telling me you don't want to hear about Rise's first world problems about how much it sucks being rich and famous?

Or you don't wanna hear about the Gourmet King and how people make fun of him and his brother issues?
DON'T FUCKING TALK SHIT ABOUT THE GOURMET KING FUCKER

Wait.
Gourmet King is intolerable because he's an ASSHOLE. Rise at least has a reason to be upset, and isn't stuck up or annoying about the problem. Teenagers in highschool are actually just kinda like that.

Wait.

Putting Rise's S Link next to Fatso's is not cool. You should have brought up Sun Gremlin's.

I hope that new much better implemented system plays the Berserk OP anytime you do anything involving it.

DON'T FUCKING TALK SHIT ABOUT THE GOURMET KING FUCKER

Putting Rise's S Link next to Fatso's is not cool. You should have brought up Sun Gremlin's.

I wonder what's worse, the Gourmet King or Berserk's OP. They're both pretty fucking awful.

tumblr_n4yhk34KTU1s8h1vlo1_500.gif

Or just have Persona 5 feature the characters from Cromartie High

That'd be too good.

Like I don't think video games are legally allowed to be that amazing.

Gourmet King is intolerable because he's an ASSHOLE. Rise at least has a reason to be upset, and isn't stuck up or annoying about the problem. Teenagers in highschool are actually just kinda like that.

Yup. It's like people don't understand that teenagers are self centered.
I thought you'd have just memorized the URL by now
I get why somebody could dislike it, but it makes sense.

skLa something something bad at computers.

Xiraiya

I've got a Firefox add-on that lets me preview images and youtube video thumbnails
You can find it here
Too soon, that would have been more effective if the fact Youtube links are obvious hadn't JUST been talked about.

I saw that and thought "That's probably going to lead to Berserk" sure enough it did.

Top Bottom