• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

j6lrz62ls754yhmlxnmx.png

But look at this swag tho.
There's no swag there, he looks like a dork!

Jojo part 5 spoilers

I love this. Giogio has to go up to the heli to do some bullshit, but he can't leave trish and narancia alone. So he leaves the man who's on the verge of death to protect them.

Ilvocare

So I played a bit more of Love Crack today.

I just noticed that I'm suffering slowdown. In a rhythm game.

Fuck, I was wondering why people were talking about this when everything seemed so fucking inaccurate.

Fuck, I was wondering why people were talking about this when everything seemed so fucking inaccurate.

IOS? Because I don't get any stuttering on my Galaxy.

Also, adjust timing in the settings. Maybe that can help.

Ilvocare

IOS? Because I don't get any stuttering on my Galaxy.

Also, adjust timing in the settings. Maybe that can help.

It's an Android smartphone. It feels like the game is capped at 30 frames and dips slightly into 25 or 20 whenever special skill get activated.

I'll check the settings now.

Archgan

I was messing around with this anagram solver and put my name into it. Someone could probably figure out my full name from it, but I don't really care. I wanted to share one of the results: Anarchy Ledger. That sounds an alternate universe Death Note. I might start using that as my new username.

It's an Android smartphone. It feels like the game is capped at 30 frames and dips slightly into 25 or 20 whenever special skill get activated.

I'll check the settings now.
I've never had any slow down when playing it myself. You will probably want to turn off the animations anyway, I don't know how people can play with them on. There is also lag calibration you should probably test out.
Good morning Frienders.
http://i.cubeupload.com/
.gif
Morning

I was messing around with this anagram solver and put my name into it. Someone could probably figure out my full name from it, but I don't really care. I wanted to share one of the results: Anarchy Ledger. That sounds an alternate universe Death Note. I might start using that as my new username.

Finally, after months at going at it, the puzzle has been solved. I now know your name, NARC HAG!

The only time I ever get some kind of slow down is when my phone automatic downloads an update for something. The touchscreen fucks up and messes up my inputs until the download is complete.

Shackzam

I like this one from my name for some reason. Discard Nova

Archgan

Finally, after months at going at it, the puzzle has been solved. I now know your name, NARC HAG!
Oh, no! You figured out my secret identity!

Edit: There was a couple of other coolish names, like Archangel Dyer, Legendary Arch, and Anarchy Red Leg (which sounds like a pirate name.)

Man, doing Max S Link runs is stressful. P3's S Link being so shit doesn't make it any easier.

Also, I put in my real name in the Anagram solver and one of the results was "Ovarian Mist." I'm laughing so hard right now.

Jan Ass On
Then I typed my full name: Ninja Qua Sos

The only good anagrams of my real name are "Avatar Sax Nine," "Variant Sane Ax" (Sounds like something out of Eternal Darkness), "Satan Vainer Ax," and "A Naive Rants Ax."

A Wreathing Volt
A Nightwear Volt
A Thwarting Love
Aerating Howl Tv
Ravage Loth Twin
Vagrant Woe Hilt

So Japanese. Then things got weird...

Vaginal the Wort...

Top Bottom