• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I'm rewatching the Heavy Rain LP and goddamn, there's like, a weird amount of wrestling moves in this game I didn't notice before. Fucking Shelby does a spine buster to a guy through a table and Madison gets AA'd right off the bat. It's goddamn toon-town up in this bitch.

80% of photos taken of me today were of me doing jojo poses.
I'll post some photos when I am back home

4MhNU95.gif

Okingjrr

Yeah, I've had bad experiences with external fulfillment. It involved importing a new 3DS only to find out it was used, and losing money sending it back to get a refund because I had to pay a "Dangerous Goods" fee.

Basically fuck them.
I don't like importing hardware from other countries for that specific reason, I only buy software. I don't mind waiting for stuff, Amazon Premium (Prime) always makes the wait easier.
I had to wait over a month to get my item. Amazon international priority shipping is super expensive.
Despite saying that I don't like to wait a long time for purchases, I do order from abroad but only in the most extreme of cases -> Little Mac Amiibo from Germany.
However if the price of shipping is way too high, I don't bother.
But Amazon doesn't sell my creepy anime bullshit! How will I get my hentai tank tops if I don't buy from external sellers? At least with Amazon there's some amount of security, unlike with my fucking Bullet Club shirt.
Well I'm not going to stop you from getting weird anime bullshit from creepy sellers. I just don't trust most of them and think about the necessity of the purchase, most of the time It's not worth the risk.

Wow, it seems I can get a n3DS for €75 if I trade in my old 3DS.
Worth it?
It is a pretty good discount and Nintendo is bound to put out a few titles exclusive to the device or at least better to play on the N3DS, but it's up to you.

Neol

Utada appreciation time? Here's a cute MV

Really hope we get a new theme for KH3. Would love if the opening was a 10 minute long ballad recapping the convoluted storyline in a nice animated sequence.

We talked about Blade Runner when I was asleep. But why...

Blade Runner is the greatest movie ever made, and I thoroughly recommend anyone who hasn't experienced it yet, to try it.

Blade Runner is the greatest movie ever made, and I thoroughly recommend anyone who hasn't experienced it yet, to try it.

Is Blade Runner as good as Harold and Kumar go to White Castle? Because if the answer is yes then I'm not gonna watch it.

Well, i'm about to go sign up for the blood drive. I might as well, i've done it before, it doesn't hurt, and apparently O negative blood is needed. A nice bonus is that you can go 2nd period and miss the rest of the day if you want to. They let you stay as long as you want.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

These bastard went through 6 pages when I was asleep. They're demons.

I'm not going to read them, but I assume that everything I wanted to talk about was talked about, so I'm slightly upset.

Well, i'm about to go sign up for the blood drive. I might as well, i've done it before, it doesn't hurt, and apparently O negative blood is needed. A nice bonus is that you can go 2nd period and miss the rest of the day if you want to. They let you stay as long as you want.

Give a double donation so they can shoot your plasma back into you. It makes you feel all cold and magical

Okingjrr

These bastard went through 6 pages when I was asleep. They're demons.

I'm not going to read them, but I assume that everything I wanted to talk about was talked about, so I'm slightly upset.
You guys go through at least 10 pages when I'm asleep. When I get up, every one else goes to bed...
Get in my timezone nerds.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Anyone play Super Mario Strikers on the GC? That game was my childhood, along with Super Mario Baseball.

But Daisy had a blood curdling scream in that game whenever she got hit, and she also had a really loud, super obnoxious DAISY that she said randomly.

Edit: Youtube is blocked at my school, IDK if that was what Neol posted.

Neol

j6lrz62ls754yhmlxnmx.png

But look at this swag tho.

Anyone play Super Mario Strikers on the GC? That game was my childhood, along with Super Mario Baseball.

But Daisy had a blood curdling scream in that game whenever she got hit, and she also had a really loud, super obnoxious DAISY that she said randomly.

Edit: Youtube is blocked at my school, IDK if that was what Neol posted.

Nah it was a really bad fan-made song.

Top Bottom