• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Xiraiya

I know right, if you haven't what are you even doing with your life?

9WqNuE.png

Well, i've been reading the Frankenstein graphic novel for lit class. I would've preferred the regular book, but whatever. I have to say though, what a piece of fucking shit that monster is. Whatever sympathy I had for it is completely gone. I hope it dies horribly and violently.

Skrams

I need to know. How different is original book Frankenstein to the graphic novel Frankenstein?

All I know is that Junji Ito's Frankenstein is pretty good.

Also speaking of fucking release dates. The Bloodborne CE is only available for shipping apparently at Best Buy. I'd have to pay $12 at least to have it hit my house the day after it comes out. Otherwise it's a week after. Now I have to see if I can jump through some hoops and get it for pick up at store so I can actually play it on release without paying $12 for day after release or $19 for day one release. Also fucking Kirby doesn't even have a release date on their site. Best Buy GCU is so good, but the store is just dying.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Beats the hell out of me. I just cancelled it and will pick it up at Wal Mart or something.

So I just got done streaming 13-2 for like 8 straight hours. Time sure does fly when you're having fun and have people to talk to.
This makes me want to stream, but I have not the time or the money. Sounds fun.

We still playing Ultimax tomorrow?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Assuming my capture card gets here I might do it tonight. I'll keep you guys updated.

It's only mythical to old men who are stuck behind the times.

Damn, I'm seeing a movie tonight with a friend. I'll get home late - around 10ish. I will have time to practice before I leave to pick her up, and I might be able to play for about an hour when I get home.

Oberon

Banned
Were you at prom?

It's just a day at my school in which you're suppose to wear fancy clothes

You need to be less formal and more manly.

Didn't you see the photo of me doing the Kiyoshi pose?

You're a serious Gangstar.

There's so many adaptations of Frakenstein that I have no idea what to tell you.

I made some other photes like this, ones was me doing the jotaro pointing pose, but I can't post it because another person is in the photo.

You are practically Joseph Joestar in real life. I salute you.

Are you saying that I am a swashbuckler?

Fabulous~

Maybe I should have tried doing the most fabulous pose?

Damn, I'm seeing a movie tonight with a friend. I'll get home late - around 10ish. I will have time to practice before I leave to pick her up, and I might be able to play for about an hour when I get home.

Bro, I suck at fighters. Practicing isn't required. I will get bodied even if you gave the controller to a 10 year old cousin hopped up on goofballs.

As I said I don't even know if it'll be today.

Bro, I suck at fighters. Practicing isn't required. I will get bodied even if you gave the controller to a 10 year old cousin hopped up on goofballs.

Well, the ability to body someone on their own stream has given me the motivation to play Ultimax again. But I can't play today.

What capture card did you get? I'm thinking about getting one.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Okay. Still, I'm excited. I hate complex fighters and I feel like smash, Ultimax, and Skullgirls will be my main games.

Top Bottom