• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Quick question, are mermaids exclusively female? I'm trying to be as accurate as possible.

tumblr_nd1eiuo5wA1rn98vpo1_500.gif

tumblr_neh5bchGPF1tnzzr6o8_500.gif

Merman! MERMAN!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
My friends girlfriend thinks it's racist if I say, "Yare Yare". She doesn't really give a reason why, but she thinks anytime I say a Japanese word (as a joke, I swear I'm not a weeb) it's highly offensive.

Thoughts?

My friends girlfriend thinks it's racist if I say, "Yare Yare". She doesn't really give a reason why, but she thinks anytime I say a Japanese word (as a joke, I swear I'm not a weeb) it's highly offensive.

Thoughts?

She sounds like one of those girls that can't take a joke very well.

Squishy3

Nuh uh, don't you try to tell me that. I know for a fact that's not true.
Honestly though, there's way better shit than a Stand that transforms into a mecha in JoJo's. I'm kind of glad Araki never goes that route. It'd be a little too stereotypical and wouldn't really fit in, especially with how unstereotypical later parts are.

Thoughts?

You're not running around saying kawaii desuuuuuuu or really dumb broken japanese weeb shit. It's whatever, especially if you say it with Jotaro's tone of voice

Alright, my first thread is going pretty well. I'm curious what you all think, even though I think you talked about it before and I missed it, so why don't you all pop on over to off topic and give your stance on the mermaid vs reverse mermaid debate.

That moment when you buy too much shit too fast, and my bank won't let me buy any more shit until some of the purchases get processed.

-loud sweating-

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Alright, my first thread is going pretty well. I'm curious what you all think, even though I think you talked about it before and I missed it, so why don't you all pop on over to off topic and give your stance on the mermaid vs reverse mermaid debate.

A lot of us already did.

Top Bottom