• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I actually forget what the gorilla question is. Would you remind me?
Gorilla question:
"You are in an avalanche, and you've been injured. You come to and you realize your left arm's been broken and you can't move it, and you've got this huge wall or rock and ice whatever and behind it you've got your right arm which is for some reason holding onto a knife and you've got your dick. Your right arm you can kind of struggle out but you have to let go of the knife and your dick is just hopelessly stuck, you can't get it out. So, there's a news helicopter that's flying by that if you could just wave to them with your right arm you could flag them down and it'd take them about 3 hours to get to you. Now here's the twist, there's a very horny silverback gorilla behind you that is going to buttfuck you for all three of those hours, on live television as the news broadcasts it until they rescue you. Now your other option, only other option, is to use the knife that is trapped behind the ice wall to cut off your dick and you'd just lose it forever but you can run and make it back just fine but you have to lose your dick. So, do you cut off your dick, or do you enjoy 3 hours of televised gorilla buttfucking?"

Heres another good one I found:
"OK, so you are sitting in your room jacking off or whatever, and then all of a sudden this wormhole opens and out steps you from the future. So future you tells now you that your mom, your mother, the women that raised you from a little child, has ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
If you’re not in the know in the audience, Lou Gehrig's disease is a terminal illness where you (In a booming and echoing voice) TURN INTO A VEGETABLE AND SLOWLY DIE, but hey it’s totally cool because future you brought a cure for ALS from the future which means that you can save your mom’s life… CATCH is, the only way to administer this cure is for you to inject it into your balls, and then have sex with your mother, and it has to be your balls, it can’t be anybody else's.

So to help you out with this future you also says that the serum will make you look like your dad or your mom’s boyfriend or Chris Hemsworth, I don’t know how married your mom is, but the thing is once that leaves your balls and goes into your mom, it’s not in you anymore and you’re gonna turn back. Also your mom might look like Chris Hemsworth 'till her ALS is gone, but that’s beside the point.

So then you say to you’re future self, “Hey future me, look, I really love my mom and she’s a pretty reasonable woman I’m sure if I just explain this whole scenario to her, she’d have sex with me. But future you says, “No, because if your mom ever finds out about any of this, even after you've had sex with her, the cure won’t be invented in the future and she’ll TURN INTO A VEGETABLE AND SLOWLY DIE.

So I guess what this hard-hitting question really asks is: Do you let your mother TURN INTO A VEGETABLE AND SLOWLY DIEEE--or do you bite the bullet, save your mom’s life, but live the rest of your days knowing: One, you fucked your mom, and two, your mom has had a very confusing experience that will make it so she will never look at you the same way again.”

Post question message:

"So yeah, there’s the question. Uh, look inside yourselves, look into your hearts, look into your souls, because this kind of stuff is what life is really, hopefully never going to be about for anybody. Oh and uh, Seamus... if you somehow make a team out of this one… I’m not going to lie to you dude, I’m going to be really impressed!"

semisonic

Banned
I'm more thinking, not everyone wants to read smutty nonsense so it's best to keep the real stuff under wraps. I don't think mods would give a shit about that in a community thread.

Speaking of which, how did whathisface get banned this time?
I actually forgot who it was I'm so sorry whatsyourface

semisonic

Banned
Who got banned? Last banning I heard of was Banana for veiled racism.

that's what it was?
Fuck.
racism's pretty bad.

Also I'm buying a raidou kuzunoha game because I want a not turn based smt. Also there's no fucking screaming in the music. Fuck SMT3's ost
Which one do I get
1 or 2

croten

Gorilla question:
"You are in an avalanche, and you've been injured. You come to and you realize your left arm's been broken and you can't move it, and you've got this huge wall or rock and ice whatever and behind it you've got your right arm which is for some reason holding onto a knife and you've got your dick. Your right arm you can kind of struggle out but you have to let go of the knife and your dick is just hopelessly stuck, you can't get it out. So, there's a news helicopter that's flying by that if you could just wave to them with your right arm you could flag them down and it'd take them about 3 hours to get to you. Now here's the twist, there's a very horny silverback gorilla behind you that is going to buttfuck you for all three of those hours, on live television as the news broadcasts it until they rescue you. Now your other option, only other option, is to use the knife that is trapped behind the ice wall to cut off your dick and you'd just lose it forever but you can run and make it back just fine but you have to lose your dick. So, do you cut off your dick, or do you enjoy 3 hours of televised gorilla buttfucking?"

Heres another good one I found:
"OK, so you are sitting in your room jacking off or whatever, and then all of a sudden this wormhole opens and out steps you from the future. So future you tells now you that your mom, your mother, the women that raised you from a little child, has ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
If you’re not in the know in the audience, Lou Gehrig's disease is a terminal illness where you (In a booming and echoing voice) TURN INTO A VEGETABLE AND SLOWLY DIE, but hey it’s totally cool because future you brought a cure for ALS from the future which means that you can save your mom’s life… CATCH is, the only way to administer this cure is for you to inject it into your balls, and then have sex with your mother, and it has to be your balls, it can’t be anybody else's.

So to help you out with this future you also says that the serum will make you look like your dad or your mom’s boyfriend or Chris Hemsworth, I don’t know how married your mom is, but the thing is once that leaves your balls and goes into your mom, it’s not in you anymore and you’re gonna turn back. Also your mom might look like Chris Hemsworth 'till her ALS is gone, but that’s beside the point.

So then you say to you’re future self, “Hey future me, look, I really love my mom and she’s a pretty reasonable woman I’m sure if I just explain this whole scenario to her, she’d have sex with me. But future you says, “No, because if your mom ever finds out about any of this, even after you've had sex with her, the cure won’t be invented in the future and she’ll TURN INTO A VEGETABLE AND SLOWLY DIE.

So I guess what this hard-hitting question really asks is: Do you let your mother TURN INTO A VEGETABLE AND SLOWLY DIEEE--or do you bite the bullet, save your mom’s life, but live the rest of your days knowing: One, you fucked your mom, and two, your mom has had a very confusing experience that will make it so she will never look at you the same way again.”

Post question message:

"So yeah, there’s the question. Uh, look inside yourselves, look into your hearts, look into your souls, because this kind of stuff is what life is really, hopefully never going to be about for anybody. Oh and uh, Seamus... if you somehow make a team out of this one… I’m not going to lie to you dude, I’m going to be really impressed!"

Sorry Mum, I love you but not that much.

Jman014

NO I DONT LIKE WARCRAFT!

tumblr_mpt6atgp0m1qas2i7o1_500.gif

If you ever accomplish this task, you must bless us with your knowledge and exeperience.
i've always been curious about it, but not too eager to try it myself

Jack is the ass master, he already has these impressions and knowledge.

Dammit, I wish I could be called the Ass Master. I'm so jealous.

Xiraiya

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to do anal. Somehow I've gone way farther down different roads but haven't crossed that bridge and that depresses me to no end.

^REWDO-DESU
I'm sure that someday, you'll find that special someone, and
s
he'll be happy to oblige.
I know, I know, I'm just kidding

semisonic

Banned
I love those stories.

But when you have people who ruin hypothetical questions, "You would die if you cut off your dick!" it's kind of not fun.

I might kill myself if I did anyways.
I'll take the buttfuck.
The pain is temporary and only the flesh is weak.
It will
probably
not break me

Ilvocare

Quick question, are mermaids exclusively female? I'm trying to be as accurate as possible.

I'm actually not entirely sure. If they are then this question excludes a sizable swath of people, but if they aren't then you could be wrong. Which situation are you willing to gamble with?

EDIT: Beaten. Although for some reason I imagine mermen more as fishmen and not half-and-half...

Top Bottom