• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

sjay1994

They are also showing something at 10:40 tonight, but its most likely either stuff about the 3rd P3 movie, or more dancing all night stuff.

Skrams

I think I finally broke the Gintama hymen. Episode 25 was the first one to have me laughing a good majority of the time then baffled at things like Nabeleon.
Then actually staying on a single image for 2 minutes straight. Also Death Note.
I hope it keeps this pace up.

I was enjoying it prior to this, but it was a lot more laid back. The same kind of enjoyment I'd get from lazily watching an episode of Law and Order I guess?

I think I finally broke the Gintama hymen. Episode 25 was the first one to have me laughing a good majority of the time then baffled at things like Nabeleon.
Then actually staying on a single image for 2 minutes straight. Also Death Note.

I always recommend episode 25 as a good one-of to see what the series is mostly about. That's not to detract from the actual serious arcs though. They're pretty god damn awesome as well.

Welcome to Gintama. Enjoy the ride.

I would never stick my dick into a machine bro.

Too much bad shit can happen.

6a00d8341c51c053ef013485616c2f970c-450wi

autoblow 3

Nordicus

Yup, the hot pot episode. If that one hadn't cracked you up, I would have considered you a soulless husk

I was enjoying it prior to this, but it was a lot more laid back. The same kind of enjoyment I'd get from lazily watching an episode of Law and Order I guess?

It'll just get better and better from there on out

Top Bottom