• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Well, the ability to body someone on their own stream has given me the motivation to play Ultimax again. But I can't play today.

What capture card did you get? I'm thinking about getting one.

https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/gamecapture-hd

Supposed to arrive today so I can't say for sure how good it is yet. I think the Zaibatsu use the same one though.

Okay. Still, I'm excited. I hate complex fighters and I feel like smash, Ultimax, and Skullgirls will be my main games.

Just don't expect good matches. I'll mostly be streaming it for you guys to watch who can't play.

Jman014

Video games are for complaining about on the internet

tumblr_inline_mxogd5B6AF1ryz6zz.gif

My GameStop just called me to tell me that a game I preordered is releasing on midnight Thursday. I don't know if it's Majora, MH, my n3DS XL or all three. I'm half tempted to go honestly, even though it's pointless since I have to wake up at 8 in the morning for class anyway.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
What do you do when you buy video games man?

throw them in a pit in your basement and commit ritual sacrifices before you can play them?
Sometimes you just buy things because you want them, or you're collecting them. I have Welcome to the NHK in shrink wrap as well as Soul Sacrifice, because I just ended up buying SSD.

Video games are for complaining about on the internet
The NEO exists to fill that demand.

My copy of DMC 3 came in, I'll start it after I finish dying light

My GameStop just called me to tell me that a game I preordered is releasing on midnight Thursday. I don't know if it's Majora, MH, my n3DS XL or all three. I'm half tempted to go honestly, even though it's pointless since I have to wake up at 8 in the morning for class anyway.
DOn't go to class, easy fix
The NEO exists to fill that demand.

Gaf is bad

Tako

Midnight release for me is perfect. I get out of school around 11 and by the time I drive home its almost 12 and by the time I get to my local gamestop they'll be letting all the nerds in

8am classes are the worst. If you have Time, take naps after class?

DOn't go to class, easy fix

I'm just surprised Nintendo and Gamestop are actually doing this, though they did do one for Pokemon and Smash Bros Wii U

Midnight release for me is perfect. I get out of school around 11 and by the time I drive home its almost 12 and by the time I get to my local gamestop they'll be letting all the nerds in

I have to be there around 10 to fill out something for them to pick it up midnight which actually works well because I don't get out till school till after 9 on thursday.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I find that you guys are just my own little news/discussion hub. I've had more intelligent conversations with you guys than with the rest of GAF.

Echochambers are never a good thing, though.

I really should have pre-ordered in-store. By the looks of it, I won't get my MH4U 3DSXL until late next week.

Tako

I'm just surprised Nintendo and Gamestop are actually doing this, though they did do one for Pokemon and Smash Bros Wii U

I have to be there around 10 to fill out something for them to pick it up midnight which actually works well because I don't get out till school till after 9 on thursday.

Nice, just skip school the next day and break in your new games. I sadly will just pick them up and leave them in my car because I have to get up at 5 am and show up at work

8am classes are the worst. If you have Time, take naps after class?

I got homework to do after then work that night. I played around with my work schedule so that I'm off work friday lunches now, but have to work friday nights, then Saturday lunch into night, so I wouldn't be able to play except for late nights till like Sunday.

I'll probably play some friday during the day though

I really should have pre-ordered in-store. By the looks of it, I won't get my MH4U 3DSXL until late next week.

I remember when I wanted to get one of those and they said that I'd have to pay shipping since they don't have it in store and it'd take like a week-two weeks to ship. Fuck that.

They do it for every slightly major release that you preorder

I guess I haven't noticed then, I really don't preorder at retail that often till Amazon started fucking me over.

Nice, just skip school the next day and break in your new games. I sadly will just pick them up and leave them in my car because I have to get up at 5 am and show up at work

I can't, have to present a project for my class :(

Super Paper Mario.

So ahead of its time.

Ilvocare

It would be nice if I didn't feel exhausted after dealing with people for only an hour.

How is everyone?

In Physics class while wrestling with the purpose of my existence now that I actually downloaded Love Live.
It's not even that good of a rhythm game, but it's even MORE accessible than DS/3DS rhythm games.
Energy bar notwithstanding.

Still at work, then later I'll be at school making egg rolls and Cha Siu Bao

I just got back from shopping..people suck.

Now I'm watching Max play RE curled up in a blanket in darkness.

In Physics class while wrestling with the purpose of my existence now that I actually downloaded Love Live.
It's not even that good of a rhythm game, but it's even MORE accessible than DS/3DS rhythm games.

Well I was thinking of playing some Dota 2. What about you?

Emotionally and mentally exhausted since I can't handle people.

I actually don't like Love Live.

Oberon

Banned
Echochambers are never a good thing, though.

We all have diverse opinons on different matters. Like some people here don't like anime, and I got almost murdered the other for saying that I don't lke women with red hair.
Prison school is the thing that we all can agree on, right guys?

It would be nice if I didn't feel exhausted after dealing with people for only an hour.

How is everyone?

my day went from meh, to SUPER HOT

It's a shame that game sucks though

Irony?
I thought you didn't play it?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's a shame that game sucks though

I played that game in 2008, I was 11. Back then I hated it, and I was so disappointed. TTYD is one of my favorite games and I had just beaten it a year or so before.

That was the first time I got salt about a non competitive video game.

Well I was thinking of playing some Dota 2. What about you?

We all have diverse opinons on different matters. Like some people here don't like anime, and I got almost murdered the other for saying that I don't lke women with red hair.
Prison school is the thing that we all can agree on, right guys?

my day went from meh, to SUPER HOT

I thought every day was SUPER HOT in Australia? :p

Top Bottom