• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

BrownMatureBat.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The Game Grumps have played some games that i wish that the Best Friends would play, like Night Trap. I'm upset that they never finished their Sonic 06 playthrough. Suzy's pretty cool. I watch her vlogs that aren't about makeup or the Loot Crate unboxings because I get my own loot crates and the makeup doesn't apply to me.

One thing I love the best friends for - they actually finish everything they start and don't just shit out large volumes of content in which 60% of videos are uninteresting shit or 10 minutes of Jon singing because they really don't want to play the game.

What's that?

I need to find some time to start Justified.
It's a movie with Matthew McConaughy about a lawyer with low morals representing a rich client who may or may not be guilty.

I can't say how happy I am someone else is gonna watch Justified. The first season is very criminal of the week, with the overall plot taking main stage near the end. It's still great though, as it's still fantastically written and acted. From season 2 and onward, there is much less criminal of the week and more focus on the arc villains.

Everyone shut up about your dicks and games. I'm going to a comic shop tomorrow and hopefully trading in some stuff. Give me stuff I could get that isn't DC or Marvel that's cool. They had Saga and probably have Fables too. I also saw some Korra art books.
Game Grumps was good in the beginning, but their quality declined pretty rapidly. Once Jon left all of my interest vanished. Danny's a cool guy, though.
My interest went down super hard once they started using outro cards and I'm not sure why.

Jman014

Everyone shut up about your dicks and games. I'm going to a comic shop tomorrow and hopefully trading in some stuff. Give me stuff I could get that isn't DC or Marvel that's cool. They had Saga and probably have Fables too. I also saw some Korra art books.

The ATLA comics, Korra art books, and those new Samurai Jack comics.

Afterlife with Archie, The Woods, Rat Queens, and Deadly Class are all great. Google them to see if you'll like them

360pages

Gamegrumps is rough. They might as well call themselves the ego show. Mostly because they legit don't talk about the games they are playing.

Top Bottom