• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Don't touch your dick challenge
Hah, fuck that. I do it twice, occasionally three, times a day. Once before my morning shower, once before I go to bed, and if my day is stressful or especially boring, i'll go to the bathroom at my school that's for one person and lockable and rub one out there.

Hah, fuck that. I do it twice, occasionally three, times a day. Once before my morning shower, once before I go to bed, and if my day is stressful or especially boring, i'll go to the bathroom at my school that's for one person and lockable and rub one out there.

WE AREN'T GOING ANY FURTHER THEN THIS

Alright, i think we can stop here.

giphy.gif

Well, made it through End of the World, all that's left is wrapping up the remaining side stuff in KH1 before finishing it.

But right now, I need to quickly go back to Flower Sun and Rain as there's only a few chapters left to finish.

WE AREN'T GOING ANY FURTHER THEN THIS

Nobody wants to know this.

Alright, i think we can stop here.

Bravo. That brought this to a screeching halt. Hah.

didn't bother me.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
This thread right now:
ibbfscNJ2LOrIg.gif

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE READ

It's in the post I quoted.

Readings hard.

I was actually asking why you were taking video game song recommendations.

You new here? If so, you fit right in.

Am I the only one fine with being single? I am in highschool, but still
I am fine with it but I would prefer having a significant other.
you guys listen to that podcast Matt was on?
I did. They use Skype to record and half the people on it were robots for half the show, including Matt. The show it self was fine, I'm not going to listen to another episode unless someone from SBFP is on it.

Quick guys, I need this info for science.

Would you rather pet a guinea pig or a capybara?
Capybara. Guinea pigs are old and busted
Anyways

What was that Kickstarter that Pat spent 500 dollars on?
Drift Stage

We sharing masturbation stories? Here's mine:
You thought I was going to tell you masturbation story but it was me DIO!! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

^It's perfectly fine to read

Dok you might want to rethink some things if you have that much time to fill in instead......

I have less time than you kids and your crazy college classes.

I understand the sentiment and its not a bad thing, but masturbating is also a natural and healthy habit. Of course there is such a thing as "too much", but it seems silly to me to stop doing something that isn't even a bad or unhealthy habit. I'm sure most people have another habit they could break that would be INFINITELY more beneficial and lifechanging.

Sure, but i'm not giving up videogames anytime soon.

I wonder if Woolie is interested in P4DAN...

The Silent Hill 2 LP is the only one I truly keep up with now. Don't have the time...
Chee is in there. Also yeah, I prioritize SH2. Been marathoning some of the others while doing Homework. Haven't watched any of Parasite Eve past the first part though.
I need to catch up with all of their LPs. Fucking Super Best Friends doing a bunch of really good LPs at the same time. What a bunch of assholes.
Just horrible. Really.

zeemumu

The Game Grumps have played some games that i wish that the Best Friends would play, like Night Trap. I'm upset that they never finished their Sonic 06 playthrough. Suzy's pretty cool. I watch her vlogs that aren't about makeup or the Loot Crate unboxings because I get my own loot crates and the makeup doesn't apply to me.

Top Bottom