• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

They aren't that bad. The sanic bewm one was pretty good

tumblr_mj7scvyx6X1s7xvilo1_400.gif

Beloved

They aren't that bad. The sonic boom one was pretty good

Regardless, "Not that bad" is not what I'm looking for from LPers. Not gonna waste my time watching videos of people that aren't legitimately entertaining and/or insightful while they're playing games.

Most of the time, TBF is both.

Regardless, "Not that bad" is not what I'm looking for from LPers. Not gonna waste my time watching videos of people that aren't legitimately entertaining and/or insightful while they're playing games.

Besides, i doubt many lpers have even half the lore that the best friends have.

You know, I am not very sure, but do poeple use this word ironically?
Because of the amount of swag and yolo said by my class mates is stagering.

No one uses it unironically anymore.

But Europe absorbs black culture slower than the rest of the world, so I don't know.

Xiraiya

I've tried a whole bunch of LPERs at least once and SBF have always been the ones who didn't immediately piss me off.

I'm right handed, Xi is left handed.
Together, we are capable with both hands.

You know, I am not very sure, but do poeple use this word ironically?
Because of the amount of swag and yolo said by my class mates is stagering.
In my school, from what i've gathered, the popular people say it ironically, while the unpopular people hear them say it, think they're being serious, and say it unironically. I personally have never said either.

mike0dude

It's sad that the game grumps suck so much , individually the guys are fine but put 2 or more together and it just becomes painful to listen/ watch.

Jman014

I'm right handed.

Fun story: My dad is ambidextrous, because his aunt thought that being left handed was a sign of the devil.

There's an American Dad episode about a main character repressing her left handedness because she went to a school with nuns that believed the same thing.

semisonic

Banned
I just went into the latest gamergate thread(none of which I have visited before) to watch people get banned and laugh at them.
9 pages later, I'm really fucking sad. And a little scared.

I regret everything.
Pls halp

I know you said "no Marvel/DC" but if you're a Spider-Man fan, the entirety of the Superior Spider-Man run is fantastic
I saw that there and I was like "This looks like some cool shit" but I'm putting priority on not common stuff.
It's sad that the game grumps suck so much , individually the guys are fine but put 2 or more together and it just becomes painful to listen/ watch.
It's because they're entertainers and not really LPers. The Table Flip videos made me laugh way more consistently than their game stuff that was coming out back when I watched them

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I just went into the latest gamergate thread(none of which I have visited before) to watch people get banned and laugh at them.

I regret everything.
Pls halp
Do not join the discussion. There is nothing to gain from something that talks about the blights of the internet, on the internet.

I'm right handed.

I regret everything.
Pls halp

If you wanted to laugh at people getting banned then you should have gone to OT.

I regret everything.
Pls halp

Fuck Gamergate. Harassment and sexism ain't cool

Women ain't tryin to take your games

semisonic

Banned
I still have no idea what that is.

Hate. Pure, unadulterated hate by some very sick and scary people seeking to drive women out of the industry by any means necessary, and the horrifyingly evil dicks who egg them on.
It's bad. It's real fucking bad. If your curious go there, but...
Nothing good will come of it.

Oberon

Banned

The old ones are really good tho

I think people do both and i think your classmates are not using it ironically.

You need to get those people outta your life. Those are bad people.

I just ignore it. I mean if I get mad every time I hear those words, then I wouldn't have any friends. Just lower your standarts kids!

No one uses it unironically anymore.

But Europe absorbs black culture slower than the rest of the world, so I don't know.

Happy black history month!

Yo, this just came to my mind. Are you right or left handed? I'm left handed.

Left handed, and the only one in my class. And it amazes poeple when they find out fot some reason "Oh Oberon! You're left handed?!"

The kids in Life is Strange say really cringe worthy stuff. It's not great. STOP IT MAX

You're just jelly of those kool kidz

Numb

Right handed. My left is useless for anything complex.
Oh, we talking about gamergate?
Never went into the threads
I hear things get rough in there

mike0dude

You mean thread 2. Really puts it into perspective when you realize we've had 13 threads while they have one and it's older than all of these combined.

that's because you mofos just post about random shit every 10 seconds. there's been like 12 post directly talking about best friend stuff in this thread...

:p

Top Bottom