• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Beloved

It's not really a big deal, just don't do the thing.

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao7_250.gif

Does it? I thought it was a stupid internet thing.

I think it's the nature of habit and addiction.

Once you break the cycle of it(3 weeks to break a habit) and find something to fill that time, the mind will find solace in another activity.

My aim is to fill that time up with either more video games, more drinking, more exercising, or some combination of the above.

On paper I sound so boring...

Once you break the cycle of it(3 weeks to break a habit) and find something to fill that time, the mind will find solace in another activity.

My aim is to fill that time up with either more video games, more drinking, more exercising, or some combination of the above.

Naw, it's fine. Keep at it.

zeemumu

Oh, it's 3 weeks? That's interesting.

Do exercise. Can't fap if you're too tired to lift your arms.

Dok you might want to rethink some things if you have that much time to fill in instead......

Beloved

I understand the sentiment and its not a bad thing, but masturbating is also a natural and healthy habit. Of course there is such a thing as "too much", but it seems silly to me to stop doing something that isn't even a bad or unhealthy habit. I'm sure most people have another habit they could break that would be INFINITELY more beneficial and lifechanging.

So Leorio is definitely my favorite character so far and Killua is cool, Gon is pretty basic shonen protag, and kuropikas also cool.
i can already tell that Gon and Killua are gonna be better than Naruto and Sasukes. Also cant believe Sasukes entire character is just a rip off of Kuropika

zeemumu

I understand the sentiment and its not a bad thing, but masturbating is also a natural and healthy habit. Of course there is such a thing as "too much", but it seems silly to me to stop doing something that isn't even a bad or unhealthy habit. I'm sure most people have another habit they could break that would be INFINITELY more beneficial and lifechanging.

It's a lot easier to fap less than it is to not fap at all.

Eh, anything in excess is bad. It's whatever.

I would do this challenge, and do it specifically as a challenge. Which I think is a part of it

Depends on how much of a hold it has over the person. TMI in spoilers
For me, it's actually pretty much a legitimate addiction problem.
Guys can we not get into this kind of discussion right now >.> take it to the steam chat
Apologies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's a lot easier to fap less than it is to not fap at all.

Just do what helped me break the habit: Have shit internet.

It literally takes so long to load shit I just get bored and play video games instead. I've gone I don't even know how long.

Beloved

I would do this challenge, and do it specifically as a challenge. Which I think is a part of it

Yeah I understand doing it for that reason.

Depends on how much of a hold it has over the person. TMI in spoilers
For me, it's actually pretty much a legitimate addiction problem.

That makes more sense but like most addictions, going cold turkey usually just sets you up for failure.

Wow saying "going cold turkey" in this context is just...weird.

mike0dude

That makes more sense but like most addictions, going cold turkey usually just sets you up for failure.

Wow saying "going cold turkey" in this context is just...weird.

going cold flesh light, his hands will dry up from the sudden lack of daily moisturizing.
edit: room temperature is gonna go down 5 degrees from the lack of friction heat.

Top Bottom