• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

joe2187

Banned
Wait there's more people who haven't watched Face/Off??

WHAT?
HOW?
WHEN?

The real question is have you watched Vampire Kiss?
168751_original.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfcJUl39iiA

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I swear to god if I don't get my 3ds by tuesday
I'm asking for a fucking refund on my shipping
I ordered one day shipping
Becuase they told me I'd get it launch day
If those fuckers lied to me
Give me back my 17 dollars you dicks
*hums something that sounds a lot like Amazon Priiiiiiiiiiiime*
You better not be preordering Mario Party 10 like I am

YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT
Nah, I let my friend buy all the multiplayer games. WAIT. DOES THAT HAVE ONLINE?

Who here wants to play Mario Party :)
Yo, after thinking about Valentine's Day, I remembered a story I want to tell. During elementary school, there was this girl who almost no one liked for a reason I can't remember. I think it may have been because she was really awkward and was really rude to anyone who tried to be nice to her. Everyone was mean to her except me, because even though I didn't really like her, she never did me dirty, so I saw no reason to be mean. Then one day, she came up to me and asked me to be her boyfriend. I politely said no, because I didn't think of her that way, and it was 5th grade, so I wasn't really interested in a relationship. She seemingly took it well, until we were walking inside from recess and she tripped. Then that fucking bitch threatened to say I tripped her unless I went out with her. I told her to fuck off, and when she tried to set me up, everyone else had my back. See, I was the opposite. I was awkward, but I was as nice and polite as I could be, so I was really well liked. She got detention for lying, and I never spoke to her again. She never tried to apologize. It makes me so mad just thinking about it.
That's some intense salt if it's gone on for this long.

BestGAF: Where we hold grudges over nothing.

Haha wow, 5th grade was a long time ago.

That would be like that one kid I chucked a Tennis racket at still being salty after all these years, firstly, I don't care, secondly he was being a smartass and so he took some justice to the face.
Thirdly, kids do shit to eachother all the time, I knew some shit kids back then, I remember shitty things happening to me, not well enough to care though, let alone feel angry about it.

I remember back in 5th grade I was going through one of those dick phases where I thought I was better then anyone else. I really "liked" the same girl that another guy liked. (Liked being as much of an emotional connection an 11 year old can have) Long story short, I beat the shit out of him one day and she picked me over him. Looking back I feel really bad about it. But yeah..5th Grade me was a dick.

[/When he gets shot with his own surpressed uzi in the apartment.
Wow I do not remember that, I think I know why though
Man Matts right, these MK fatalities are getting too much.
Yeah that brain shit is, woof
Joose, why did you just tweet me a LinkedIn link?
Because I just got an email telling me I changed my password and had to reset it. I don't know what the fuck just happened but this is not cool

Oberon

Banned
Yo, after thinking about Valentine's Day, I remembered a story I want to tell. During elementary school, there was this girl who almost no one liked for a reason I can't remember. I think it may have been because she was really awkward and was really rude to anyone who tried to be nice to her. Everyone was mean to her except me, because even though I didn't really like her, she never did me dirty, so I saw no reason to be mean. Then one day, she came up to me and asked me to be her boyfriend. I politely said no, because I didn't think of her that way, and it was 5th grade, so I wasn't really interested in a relationship. She seemingly took it well, until we were walking inside from recess and she tripped. Then that fucking bitch threatened to say I tripped her unless I went out with her. I told her to fuck off, and when she tried to set me up, everyone else had my back. See, I was the opposite. I was awkward, but I was as nice and polite as I could be, so I was really well liked. She got detention for lying, and I never spoke to her again. She never tried to apologize. It makes me so mad just thinking about it.

I don't know about that, you should have said yes. I mean, if a girl is willing to blackmail you to get your attention...
The last girl I had a cruch on blackmailed me
it was nothing serious and it was more like a joke, but still

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I remember back in 5th grade I was going through one of those dick phases where I thought I was better then anyone else. I really "liked" the same girl that another guy liked. (Liked being as much of an emotional connection an 11 year old can have) Long story short, I beat the shit out of him one day and she picked me over him. Looking back I feel really bad about it. But yeah..5th Grade me was a dick.

Oh, I was an antisocial pessimistic stubborn elitist asshole until a year ago.

I've changed so much, it's crazy.

Jman014

At the very fucking least. I hadn't watched the movie in a very long time and the movie just came up at while talking with a friend and she was the one who said the scene
gives off some serious rape vibes
. I was a bit confused as U didn't remember, then I looked it up again and yeah, I can definitely see that.
It was super creepy! Bad blade runner!
Wow I do not remember that, I think I know why though

Yeah it just took me by surprise.
I'm not used to main characters getting killed off like that.
It's a nice surprise, though!

Yo, after thinking about Valentine's Day, I remembered a story I want to tell.

I don't how long it's been since you were in 5th grade, but I'm guessing it's been long enough where holding a grudge seems kind of silly.
Because I just got an email telling me I changed my password and had to reset it. I don't know what the fuck just happened but this is not cool

It's cool. Seeing my TL filled with your links gave me a good chuckle.

Dude it was 5th grade.

FIFTH GRADE. You were both like 10 years old. You are literally mad about something a CHILD did to you.

H9539n5.gif
I should let it go, but fuck that. I have a problem with holding grudges. Luckily, it takes something extreme to actually make me angry, so it has happened very rarely. I'm happy that since I moved before high school, i'll never have to see her again. Fuck her for trying to blackmail me for something I didn't do. I don't care that we were ten, fuck her anyway.

mike0dude

When are the best friends gonna do a video where they just play old newgrounds games like pico school, ganguro girl , Sim dating and booty call?

Zenfalcia

What a mysterious girl. I guess you won her heart over for not treating her like how everyone else treated her.
Yo, I bought some pajama pants that I can fit both my legs into one leg hole.

I like baggy pj pants -w-
They're okay, unless they don't fit your waist and fall down all the time... It's not fun.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I should let it go, but fuck that. I have a problem with holding grudges. Luckily, it takes something extreme to actually make me angry, so it has happened very rarely. I'm happy that since I moved before high school, i'll never have to see her again. Fuck her for trying to blackmail me for something I didn't do. I don't care that we were ten, fuck her anyway.

My friend shot me in the nuts with an airsoft gun when we were 12.

We aren't friends anymore.

Xiraiya

I never did anything that senseless, I don't remember there anyone being too bad at my school, in grade 3 though there was this grade 6 kid who way basically a highschooler since he had been kept down a year, I had a bit of a feud going on with him for awhile until he got expelled.

When are the best friends gonna do a video where they just play old newgrounds games like pico school, ganguro girl , Sim dating and booty call?

So, like Retsufrash? I'm down with that. As long as it's just shitty flash horror games.
I demand a Love Hina Dating Sim LP

You gotta enter in all those cheat codes like greenmeansmoney.
I don't even remember if that was an actual cheat or not.

What a mysterious girl. I guess you won her heart over for not treating her like how everyone else treated her.

They're okay, unless they don't fit your waist and fall down all the time... It's not fun.

I just tied them really tight. I hate having big legs and a normal waist.
My friend hit me in the nuts with a baseball bat when we were 8.

I took it from him and broke his leg. We weren't friends anymore.
My friend in 8th grade shot me in the eye with a rubber band on accident and my eye got real swole.

I played it to my favor and went to the nurse and told her I had pinkeye.

Fooled her, didn't fool my mother.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I grew out of that quickly. Now I'm just kinda like..well you guys know me.

When I got into highschool, I tried super hard to fit in. I was scared to talk about video games (and I hadn't started watching anime yet), so I wore whatever was cool and listened to shitty rap music (I still listen to rap, but GOOD rap). For all of freshman year I hung out with people I didn't really like, and I was seriously depressed for most of sophomore year, and didn't start hanging out with my current friends until the end of sophomore year. I'm a junior now, and I'm really happy I got of that shitty life. Life is good, life is fun, and being open about your hobbies is always nice, innit?

Zenfalcia

I just tied them really tight. I hate having big legs and a normal waist.

My friend in 8th grade shot me in the eye with a rubber band on accident and my eye got real swole.

I played it to my favor and went to the nurse and told her I had pinkeye.

Fooled her, didn't fool my mother.

I guess that could work.
Oh yeah so I experienced some cringe up close and personal today who's down to feel bad in their insides?

I'm always ready.

When I got into highschool, I tried super hard to fit in. I was scared to talk about video games (and I hadn't started watching anime yet), so I wore whatever was cool and listened to shitty rap music (I still listen to rap, but GOOD rap). For all of freshman year I hung out with people I didn't really like, and I was seriously depressed for most of sophomore year, and didn't start hanging out with my current friends until the end of sophomore year. I'm a junior now, and I'm really happy I got of that shitty life. Life is good, life is fun, and being open about your hobbies is always nice, innit?

I was the complete opposite, I just kind of stopped trying to interact with people and let them come to me, had a very small group of nerdy friends by doing that. This picture is very accurate to life.

I guess that could work.

I'm always ready.
It totally worked. It's a one time thing though.

Top Bottom