• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

http://www.autoblow2.com/
Zaibatsu approved also obviously NSFW

51673f58afa96f099401ce49.gif

It's hilarious that the medium and large size ones are still available but the smallest ones are sold out. Guess we know which size is most popular.

All your waifus
and maybe mine
will never love you. Moe is still trash

After some thinking today, I think KLK would have been better as a game.

*insert shadow the edgehog joke here*

I have a question for the people at college. What is college life like? I understand that they're not all the same, but a general gist of it would be nice. In what type of environment the college is in would probably help me out too. I starting to look into colleges and would like to know what i'm getting into.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I have a question for the people at college. What is college life like? I understand that they're not all the same, but a general gist of it would be nice. In what type of environment the college is in would probably help me out too. I starting to look into colleges and would like to know what i'm getting into.

I second this. Any of you going to community college? That's where I'm going.

ultimax

I just noticed a huge zit on my face so it's a no go.
Its fiiiiine. Its just a pimple. who cares.
Because I personally gain no joy from it. I just don't get it, I see no appeal.

And yes I am a huge asshole :/

Also its easy way to push buttons. Its like when I insult Yukiko.

It's literally just cute stuff.

and dont worry, no buttons are pushed, i will take every opportunity i get to bring up moeGAF anyways

I dunno. I think it's mostly just more of the same. Only big differences are not having classmates in every class, and being able to set your own schedule, and feeding yourself if you don't have a meal plan.

Top Bottom