• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I have a question for the people at college. What is college life like? I understand that they're not all the same, but a general gist of it would be nice. In what type of environment the college is in would probably help me out too. I starting to look into colleges and would like to know what i'm getting into.

I go to a pretty big university University of North Texas I dunno how many students there are but it's for sure over my hometown's total population. I recommend just going around and being a part of things. Being in your room all day will most definitely wear on you. Try and pick a good roommate if you can. Always always go to class that alone guarantees you'll get a better grade in classes. It's not really all that scary even for someone like me with major social anxiety. As long as you have a good solid group of two or three friends and you show up to class you'll do super ok.

I second this. Any of you going to community college? That's where I'm going.

Imagine high school, but with more flexible hours and half of every class is filled with 50 year olds.

I have a question for the people at college. What is college life like? I understand that they're not all the same, but a general gist of it would be nice. In what type of environment the college is in would probably help me out too. I starting to look into colleges and would like to know what i'm getting into.

It's school. That's really it from my experience.

Freedom
Don't let freedom go to your head and just hang around in this GAF thread
like I did.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hamtaro isn't trash, it's one of the best things ever. It's so great i'm going to go rewatch the entire series right now.

I played those games as a kid. Loved the shit out of them.

Bringing things back from OT10:
sLXon3y.png

I second this. Any of you going to community college? That's where I'm going.
If you are close to home it can just be going to school then going back home between classes. No clue about actual college with dorms and all that. College can also be a place where you find people with similar interests as yours....or the people who are overboard with it and annoy the living shit out of you.

Just the fact that Matt had to respond to that is insane. Can't imagine the actual bitching they deal with.

It's a more lax version of high school, with a lot of responsibility regarding attendance and work placed on you rather than the faculty.
Find a club with similar interests to yours and you'll find some great friends outside of class. A lot of the friends I still keep in regular contact with are ones made in clubs, rather than class.

That time when you get home from class and your internet is down so you have to mobile Hotspot your Cell Phone to watch the 10:30 PM Persona event.

Okay I'm going to go out and say it but those people giving Matt shit and saying that he's 'Tumblrfying' the channel over a fucking 3 second trigger warning makes me fucking sick. I don't understand how people can be so goddamn inconsiderate because they take a little extra time to warn someone who may need that warning to skip it. People do turn to Let's Plays a lot when life is shit. I watched their stuff a ton when I was really depressed and almost committed suicide last year. It was a 3 second warning for fucks sake and I bet several people watching that video skipped that section and it saved them a lot of emotional trouble.

Okay I'm going to go out and say it but those people giving Matt shit and saying that he's 'Tumblrfying' the channel over a fucking 3 second trigger warning makes me fucking sick. I don't understand how people can be so goddamn inconsiderate because they take a little extra time to warn someone who may need that warning to skip it. People do turn to Let's Plays a lot when life is shit. I watched their stuff a ton when I was really depressed and almost committed suicide last year. It was a 3 second warning for fucks sake and I bet several people watching that video skipped that section and it saved them a lot of emotional trouble.

Looked at the youtube comments huh?

Never look at the youtube comments.

Ever.

Wait what happened while i was gone?

Parties, freedom, 8 am classes, drugs, and a ton of all nighters.

Or.

Library, classes, study, food, bed.

College is what you make of it.

Make friends and make sure they'll get your back.

OH SHIT P5 SHIT

Where's the trigger warning? I'm super behind on that LP

OH SHIT P5 SHIT

Where's the trigger warning? I'm super behind on that LP

At around the 29 minuet mark where he does the slowed down version of Jeane's speech and theres a quick little warning that it has some pretty intense dialogue.
He's been getting messages from people and the youtube comments are fucking disgusting mess

THEY KNOW THE DEMO GRAPHIC

You love it

NO. I WON'T BUY DANCING ALL NIGHT. EVEN IF I LIKE DANCING TO THE OPENING THEME.

The hypest 3 minutes of nothing on the internet

I don't know, that poster is amazing. I want that on my wall.

Join the steam chat if you want to talk about Stream. skLa, I guess you'll just have to keep using the thread.

;_______;

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Drei in Phantom is such an annoying piece of shit.

Jesus. Calm the hell down you ignorant, misunderstanding psychopath.

Speaking of Persona, I decided to make a character in Golden using my name just to see how awkward it would get. It was the fucking worst. After reading someone refer to the mc as Tim-san, I almost barfed. I couldn't finish it.

Speaking of Persona, I decided to make a character in Golden using my name just to see how awkward it would get. It was the fucking worst. After reading someone refer to the mc as Tim-san, I almost barfed. I couldn't finish it.

no way man, Tyler-senpai and the cringe associated with it makes it so much better

Top Bottom