• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

Does anyone know what a lamia is? I noticed some posts in the mermaid thread stating that they were awaiting the day for a lamia thread so I figured, fuck it, I might as well do it.
tumblr_inline_mxogbfcKj61ryz6zz.gif

My hope for her is that shes super shy off stage but lets all her inhibitions out when she preforms. If thats how she is then I might have a new waifu but more than likely she wont be ;-;

Or.

What if on stage she was a crazy dancer, but off stage she's actually
the origami killer.

Gamer Y

My hope for her is that shes super shy off stage but lets all her inhibitions out when she preforms. If thats how she is then I might have a new waifu but more than likely she wont be ;-;
Yeah, that'd be great. Least wait til we get some more info before dismissing her so soon. ^_^;

Skrams

The girl on the right.

I haven't kept up on DAN, but I wonder if it actually uses a ring system for its notes. I guess that's fine compared to Miku note flying, but not sure I like it as much. It could make the screen a little more hectic than it needs to be when there's millions of notes. Although it probably worked for Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan, but I never played too far into those to know for sure.

Jman014

The girl on the right.

I haven't kept up on DAN, but I wonder if it actually uses a ring system for its notes. I guess that's fine compared to Miku note flying, but not sure I like it as much. It could make the screen a little more hectic than it needs to be when there's millions of notes. Although it probably worked for Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan, but I never played too far into those to know for sure.

Uhhhh ok
I honestly thought when you guys were saying DAN earlier I thought it was some fighting game person.

Does anyone know what a lamia is? I noticed some posts in the mermaid thread stating that they were awaiting the day for a lamia thread so I figured, fuck it, I might as well do it.

Mods don't like parody threads or threads referencing other threads, especially when you did both, so tread lightly.

I like her design so far, but personality-wise I want a dead inside 50 year old woman in the body of a teenage girl, who changes her personality when on stage.

Skrams

I like her design so far, but personality-wise I want a dead inside 50 year old woman in the body of a teenage girl, who changes her personality when on stage.
I hope she puts out her cigarette on my forehead when I tell her it's time for her to get on stage. Then I get sick music note combos to Reach Out to the Truth.

No. Rise was tired for like an hour, then went right back to being a loud and obnoxious teenager the moment you rescued her, ruining what little was interesting about her character. I want a jaded, tired bitch who smokes and drinks backstage.
Who knows, maybe it'll happen in Persona 5.

Top Bottom