• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Started playing Oracle of Seasons. I forgot how weird this game was compared to Link's Awakening. Still good though.

Psh, play Twilight Again like I'm gonna do. All those other Zelda's don't give amazing fanfiction material like these gifs.
tumblr_mmi9uoaJDx1s9hy2mo1_500.gif
tumblr_lummrlGMUZ1r6waswo1_500.gif

Ugh Twilight Princess is one of my least favorite Zelda games just due to how much I hate being wolf Link

My only real issue is when you're forced to be him. I liked when Wolf Link was just like a Deku/Zora/Goron form in Majora's and was used for very specific situations.

croten

My only real issue is when you're forced to be him. I liked when Wolf Link was just like a Deku/Zora/Goron form in Majora's and was used for very specific situations.

I agree, I just turn off the game the moment I turn into him though.
It's not too great, but I still like it way more than SS. Only good thing about that was Groose.

Man, how long has it been? A decade since the last good Zelda game?

To be fair I only played an hour of SS.

Fuck, I botched my presentation and work, now I have an even less chance of getting in to uni, 25% max. Ahhh whatever, time to complete persona 3.

I think I decided to not play any game or watch any anime until I am done with the things I have to do.
Did this for 3 days, you'll be surprised how much you can do

I thought it would be important to mention I gave myself a second-degree burn making pizza yesterday. Fucking knew I should've had a takeaway.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Really close to being able to get through the first two stages of Metal Slug X without losing a life. And then I realize oh shit, I'm approaching Metal Slug with the same "1CC" mentality I play shmups with. :lol

Really close to being able to get through the first two stages of Metal Slug X without losing a life. And then I realize oh shit, I'm approaching Metal Slug with the same "1CC" mentality I play shmups with. :lol

If you ain't doin' a 1CC you ain't doin' shit. I remember my first 1CC was Castle of Shikigami 3, which was also my first Shmup. Fucking so much fun.

Curious because of the 'news' about 3DSoR2, what is everyones' favourite side scrolling beat em ups?

I'm going to be cliche and shit and just say SoR2. I honestly could listen to this OST forever.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If you ain't doin' a 1CC you ain't doin' shit. I remember my first 1CC was Castle of Shikigami 3, which was also my first Shmup. Fucking so much fun.

It's funny, getting heavy into shmups has made me a MUCH better Metal Slug player. I mean, I guess when you get right down to it they're pretty much the same thing, in essence.

Skrams

Oberon banned. Well then. That's a bummer.

Just watched the first episode of what seems to the first official Gintama arc. I feel like I missed something with it showing young Kagura last episode preview, but then skipping over it like it didn't matter much. I'm also seeing parts where there's good animation then characters look like they're drawn kind of fugly. It's a little jarring.

Curious because of the 'news' about 3DSoR2, what is everyones' favourite side scrolling beat em ups?

I'm going to be cliche and shit and just say SoR2. I honestly could listen to this OST forever.

You fucked up your link. I'll just assume it's Go Straight because it's the best. Streets of Rage 2 is pretty fucking great. I enjoyed my time with Castle Crashers and beating it with a multitude of characters too. There's probably some other stuff, but I'm having trouble thinking of it at the moment.

Favorite beat 'em up is Phantom Breaker Battleground.

B-b-b-banned?
q06LHf6.gif

Did he do PM a mod or something? Tell me he did this in order to focus on school! Tell me he's not gone!

Just watched the first episode of what seems to the first official Gintama arc. I feel like I missed something with it showing young Kagura last episode preview, but then skipping over it like it didn't matter much. I'm also seeing parts where there's good animation then characters look like they're drawn kind of fugly. It's a little jarring.

You fucked up your link. I'll just assume it's Go Straight because it's the best. Streets of Rage 2 is pretty fucking great. I enjoyed my time with Castle Crashers and beating it with a multitude of characters too. There's probably some other stuff, but I'm having trouble thinking of it at the moment.

It was In The Bar (if this shit actually works this time)

Seems like it. He doesn't have a post history that suggests otherwise

Yeah, I just checked that. Good.

Hey, Oberon! A little warning next time!

I should probably get one of those temp bans here soon... I've gotten no moving work done and this place is becoming a bit of an escape from that reality... I'll put that off for awhile.

What episode number?

Skrams

It was In The Bar (if this shit actually works this time)

I'll accept that as well. Also yeah, it worked.

From Oberon on steam.

7:16 AM - Oberon: Yo Frienders, I asked a mod to get banned for a week. So don't worry
7:17 AM - Oberon: Yeah, this week will be quite busy for me

He's fine.

What episode number?

Episode 40. Umibozu Arc.

And more

7:20 AM - Oberon: Could you tell ShakuganSan and Gamer Y that the Draw your pen thing is still taking place, we just have to contact me through steam chat

Alfebit

Banned

From Oberon on steam.

7:16 AM - Oberon: Yo Frienders, I asked a mod to get banned for a week. So don't worry

He's fine.

Alright. Had me worried there. See ya in a week Oberon.

demidar

From Oberon on steam.

He's fine.

He asked Bish and he got a permaban. :p

Top Bottom