• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

semisonic

Banned
I was about to post a super obscure wrestling promo about carrying people but...nah

I'm going to be a hammer guy mostly.

Probs insect scythe for me, but if that somehow sucks I'll fall back on longsword, or maybe try lance or bow.
Depends on my mood and the rest of the party

Dem Zora's.

I love the art as well. Some of the dungeons were hit and miss for me but they were always solid. I remember going through the sky dungeon and when I got the second clawshot I went insane.

Sky Temple is like, one of my all time favorite game levels. I also feel like it had the best water and desert levels of any Zelda.

Also, remember the Wild West town? That was so out of place in retrospect but goddamn was that whole thing fun with the bow. Nothing else like it in any Zelda, or any Nintendo game, really.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Sky Temple is like, one of my all time favorite game levels. I also feel like it had the best water and desert levels of any Zelda.

Also, remember the Wild West town? That was so out of place in retrospect but goddamn was that whole thing fun with the bow. Nothing else like it in any Zelda, or any Nintendo game, really.

All this TP love makes me happy. It was so fucking good. Only iffy part I'd say were the tears of light or whatever. I get that they needed to deliver the world and story to you and the easiest way is forcing the player to go to places, but c'mon. Those ground the game to a snails pace.

But that's one of my only gripes with TP.

mrmyhthef

Yea I am rough ;)
#fullzen

image.php

All this TP love makes me happy. It was so fucking good. Only iffy part I'd say were the tears of light or whatever. I get that they needed to deliver the world and story to you and the easiest way is forcing the player to go to places, but c'mon. Those ground the game to a snails pace.

But that's one of my only gripes with TP.

Yeah, same. The forced wolf stuff really hurts it, but the actual Link stuff is fucking fantastic.

Also...
tumblr_m125xf1BDg1qafp5yo1_500.gif

Best Zelda girl.

Neol

Didn't even realize it was there since the FAQ is not on the first post -_-

I love the more realistic, darker approach they took. They fucking nailed shadows in that game, and the sun and all the lighting looks really fucking good.

Hell yea.

Even though I got used to it, I acutally dislike the semi-cel shaded look for the new zelda. I was really hoping for something like this but alas.

Hell yea. That song kicked it and took out my bow and shot everyone down like a badass sheriff.

Man now I know how all the Dark Souls players felt while watching the DS2 playthrough. Watching Pat and Woolie fumble through Parasite Eve is depressing.

Stoked for Mon Hun tomorrow but won't have my copy until around 1 PM Pacific time.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah, same. The forced wolf stuff really hurts it, but the actual Link stuff is fucking fantastic.

Also...
tumblr_m125xf1BDg1qafp5yo1_500.gif

Best Zelda girl.

Her and Rodin or whatever that long haired ass sage's name was OTP.

And this is a great note for me to get and prep for tomorrow. Night GAF!

Why do we go into controversial opinion mode like, once a month? Is everyone on their period or something?
With how much time we spend here I wouldn't be surprised if we all synced up our cycles

The worst part of TP, other than forced wilf bits was the fucking intro. I still love the game but I gave up replaying it after almost an hour of nothing. The same thing happened when I tried to give SS another chance. I really hope Nintendo changes the intro up for Zelda: Wii don't know how to name things

anyone who trolls skLa is a good human being in my book. everyone should follow this example.
S-s-senpai~
With how much time we spend here I wouldn't be surprised if we all synced up our cycles

The worst part of TP, other than forced wilf bits was the fucking intro. I still love the game but I gave up after almost an hour of nothing. The same thing happened when I tried to give SS another chance. I really hope Nintendo changes the intro up for Zelda: Wii don't know how to name things
Just like that episode of IT crowd

3D Zelda intros are generally super long and generally terrible nothing that prevents you from playing the game. TP and SS are really too much.

Top Bottom