• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Emouse

Goddamn, they really did improve Lucky Chloe's model.
B9uCXtYIgAA7HQm.jpg

This is the only time I've ever cared about a Tekken game and fuck, do I care.

I can't help but think she belongs in DOA, I still don't know what to think about her

Looks awesome.
I just wish it wasn't a god damn tekken game.

I know. We get a Vocaloid fighting game character and it's in a game I do not like. But, if anything can make me care about a game I didn't previously, it's adding a Vocaloid inspired character.

I can't help but think she belongs in DOA, I still don't know what to think about her

But we already got the Marie Rose.

You know what to think. Good goddamn things!

ultimax

I know. We get a Vocaloid fighting game character and it's in a game I do not like. But, if anything can make me care about a game I didn't previously, it's adding a Vocaloid inspired character.

But we already got the Marie Rose.

You know what to think. Good goddamn things!
Like it looks reallyyyy good, but isn't that character not coming to the west or something?

also I will post kiss x sis gifs in oberons honor

I'll accept that as well. Also yeah, it worked.

From Oberon on steam.

7:16 AM - Oberon: Yo Frienders, I asked a mod to get banned for a week. So don't worry
7:17 AM - Oberon: Yeah, this week will be quite busy for me
He's fine.
7:20 AM - Oberon: Could you tell ShakuganSan and Gamer Y that the Draw your pen thing is still taking place, we just have to contact me through steam chat

Got it

That's exactly it she just looks like totally 18 year old Marie Rose, I kinda like her design but she doesn't fit in tekken, but somehow a kangaroo, raptor and a karate bear do

I think after the pink and purple robot maid lady with chainsaw hands, literally everything fits in Tekken.

Contrary to popular belief, other people can have best friends.

Checked out a random video. Just seems to be game play with no real commentary. Nothing like the Zaibatsu.

It's like, what if I uploaded a video of Halo gameplay with no commentary called "Red Vs. Blue Episode 15." Wouldn't that be, I don't know, a little dishonest and skeevy?

It's hard to think this isn't intentional, though.

It's like, what if I uploaded a video of Halo gameplay with no commentary called "Red Vs. Blue Episode 15." Wouldn't that be, I don't know, a little dishonest and skeevy?

If they/you were trying to be just like them by impersonating the name in hopes of someone googling the name and finding you instead sure, but you can't just look at something with such a common phrase and immediately think it's a rip. It's only on a few of their videos as well, not the selling point of the channel.

All I'm saying is with hold judgement.

If they/you were trying to be just like them by impersonating the name in hopes of someone googling the name and finding you instead sure, but you can't just look at something with such a common phrase and immediately think it's a rip. It's only on a few of their videos as well, not the selling point of the channel.

All I'm saying is with hold judgement.

I just don't think "Two Best Friends Play: X" is a common enough phrase to use that justification.

I just don't think "Two Best Friends Play: X" is a common enough phrase to use that justification.

Maybe not in that format but I was more referring to the whole "Two Best Friends" bit. I mean I do a few things in my stream titles that I'm sure other people do as well but that just means some people have a similar thought process.

Skrams

You guys. I found an impostor Zaibatsu (scroll down a bit).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR2z4fZuf5wWukKs7F8OpEA?&ab_channel=RetroArcadeGamingRoom

(Already tweeted Matt about it, wonder what he'll think.)

Less than 100 views on recent videos and last video is 4 months ago.

All my fucks.

Woof...
Waku Waku 7, MVC, Garou, Skullgirls, Third strike and Rival schools? Coincidence?

Yes, actually. Waku Waku 7 was done Oct 24, 2014 for FNF. These other people did it 9 months ago.

This is nothing.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Gah. Whether or not I get Monster Hunter today depends solely on if I can find a ride out to GameStop.

My lack of transportation really sucks sometimes.

Tako

Gah. Whether or not I get Monster Hunter today depends solely on if I can find a ride out to GameStop.

My lack of transportation really sucks sometimes.

My 3DS and Monster Hunter won't be in until next Wednesday.

I have to walk 4 miles to the post office then 4 miles back or the post office will throw out my anime bullshit.

I used to walk everywhere then I got a car and now I drive everywhere

MH4U has Palico customisation?! FUCKING. GAME. OF. YEAR.

Wish I could play with frienders but if I did it'd have to be over a 3G hotspot and I don't want to put people through that kind of suffering...

What... WHAT... WHAT?!

Goddammit, I need to get a N3DS for my birthday for sure now. Cannot handle that hype.

Yes, actually. Waku Waku 7 was done Oct 24, 2014 for FNF. These other people did it 9 months ago.

This is nothing.

So you are telling me that The Zaibatsu stole the idea for WW7 from these poor guys?!
We should tell youtube to shut down "TheSw1tcher"!

My post was not really serious. It was in reference to comments on how the best friends "steal" ideas from the Game Grumps (or vice versa) whenever they do similar games.

So you are telling me that The Zaibatsu stole the idea for WW7 from these poor guys?!
We should tell youtube to shut down "TheSw1tcher"!

My post was not really serious. It was in reference to comments on how the best friends "steal" ideas from the Game Grumps (or vice versa) whenever they do similar games.

I love when people say that shit. It's so ridiculous that someone could steal the idea of playing a game that somebody else played. It's such a childish mindset.

Top Bottom