• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I think throwing down pathological liar to his face was a bit extreme to start the interview off on but I'm fine with how the rest of it went down.

“I can tell you definitively that there is absolutely an acorn and it does absolutely grow into a tree. And it is actually part of the story now. We decided we got into so much trouble over acorns and trees that we are going to make it part of the main thread of the story in Fable 2″.

Or when he did this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070404110938/http://allboards.lionhead.com/showthread.php?t=83152

Also, while I think the interviewer needed to be aggressive, I just personally feel he didn't need to be as much of a dick about it. You can be firm and up front with your questions without being an asshole.

Also, while I think the interviewer needed to be aggressive, I just personally feel he didn't need to be as much of a dick about it. You can be firm and up front with your questions without being an asshole.

This is basically what I'm getting at, it felt less professional and more tabloid predatory interview to me

We just don't see aggressive reporting in game journalism. Or enough of it.

That was refreshing, as poorly worded as some of those questions are.

Emouse

It doesnt even feel like its moving but it works lol.

Yeah it's weird, but hey if it works okay then I got no complaints

I hated it at first, but it's kinda grown on me. I thought it was an actual analogue stick when they announced the new 3ds.

Yeah same I was expecting more movement but it's fine for the positioning of it

Oh so its like a thinkpad stub then. That stuff is pretty cool.

Yeah that's almost exactly what it is, just not as hyper sensitive

So, yeah. Just finished Oreimo. It was actually amusing until those last few episodes. Then it got kinda...yeah.

On the other hand, I'm about to head to Walmart to be dissapointed when the don't have the N3DS, so that'll be fun.

This is basically what I'm getting at, it felt less professional and more tabloid predatory interview to me

Pretty much this.

We just don't see aggressive reporting in game journalism. Or enough of it.

That was refreshing, as poorly worded as some of those questions are.

I do agree and I'd rather everyone be huge assholes than just marketing tools, but ideally you can get the same results without insulting people and if all interviews turn into that, then there won't be any interviews at all.

First thing I see when I check this thread this morning is accidental incest.

Fantastic.

How's everyone today?

It's the best thing to wake up to.

Fine, burning away endless hours in my new crack Recettear.
Yeah boi!
cRERGxJ.gif
The game is making me hate housewives and children..cheap asses. If you don't wanna buy 130% then get the fuck outta my shop bitchnigga

Tako

So, yeah. Just finished Oreimo. It was actually amusing until those last few episodes. Then it got kinda...yeah.

On the other hand, I'm about to head to Walmart to be dissapointed when the don't have the N3DS, so that'll be fun.

That made me stop watching anime for a while. It got too real for me when I thought it was fine, then I realized it was never fine

Went to Target, they had 3. Ran into another guy looking for new 3ds, said he went to walmart first and they didnt have any.

I do agree and I'd rather everyone be huge assholes than just marketing tools, but ideally you can get the same results without insulting people and if all interviews turn into that, then there won't be any interviews at all.

I wish we did. I wish people were more aggressive to call out bullshit like Matt, Pat, Woolie, and Liam can without having to resort to aggression.

From Oberon on steam.

7:16 AM - Oberon: Yo Frienders, I asked a mod to get banned for a week. So don't worry
7:17 AM - Oberon: Yeah, this week will be quite busy for me

He's fine.
Oh phew. I woke up and saw that. I LOVE YOU OBIE
YEAH! This is what I want more of! Fuck professionalism I want interviewers to tear these people to shreds.
LOLOL
YO! Anyone see the current Weekly bundle on the humble bundle? Dakimura's baby!
I grabbed the one dollar version for Analogue: A Hate Story. Heard good stuff.

Might be the times, might be the channel, might just be the air time and audience. FLCL is aimed more at adults, right? JoJo's is a shonen from Jump, so it's kind of aimed at everyone which makes the regulations on what they can show a little more strict.

I don't know, parts 1 and 2 didn't have the violence censored but this one does. Maybe?

By they do you mean all of Japan? I assume it's just like the rest of the world where some people would rather have some things censored than others.

Okay, so i sat down and researched this because i am a huge nerd and i have no life and i know no one else wants to read this but here it goes.

So according to the FLCL wiki
The [FLCL] episodes did not air in Japan, as they were released straight to video.

I also found a link to an old article about how the Japanese Anti-Smoking Association wanted to remove scenes where the main characters smoked in the anime "NANA".
And after the 2013 Core Magazine arrests self censorship has become more prevalent.

Alfebit

Banned
I got a Love Live anime question. Why do they still practice on the roof? Didn't they have a big room connected to their club room they could use or did I just imagine that? I've been furiously trying to find that scene and I don't remember which episode it's in and I'm starting to think I'm crazy.

I got a Love Live anime question. Why do they still practice on the roof? Didn't they have a big room connected to their club room they could use or did I just imagine that? I've been furiously trying to find that scene and I don't remember which episode it's in and I'm starting to think I'm crazy.

Cool kids go to the roof.

I think it's the first episode. They couldn't get a clubroom because they didn't have enough people to be considered a club

Wait did you watch season 2 as well? We should have warned you.
Someone did warn me, I should have listened....

I was actually able to get a N3DS and a Toon Link amiibo at Walmart just now. I can't use it right now cause I don't have a big enough microSD card to transfer all my stuff from my old XL...

So Stardust Crusaders anime should have Mariah this week, how close are we to Petshop? I want to read the manga encounter after the anime one for obvious reasons

Maybe they just like the roof? I don't remember much of the Anime

I guess they've gotten accustomed to using the roof and feel they don't need to change

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Made my character look like space dandy with a sleazy moustache and my clothes make me look like a stand user. My Palicos name is Semi and is an all black cat with no eyes and a pink apron.

Disgonbgud.gif

360pages

Woof, that Peter Molyneux interview was rough. Though if he was smart, he would have actually answered the questions truthfully. I thought the opening line was harsh, but then the interview itself went on to prove that he was indeed lying.

Top Bottom