• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

360pages

Actually I noticed some Kickstarter games look/come out amazing.

Shovelnight and the new Shantee game look great, but then we have games that overshoot their asking goal that look meh. (Mighty No. 9 is meh)

Xiraiya

The Peter Molyneux interview wasn't what I expected, the wording of things they quoted don't make him a liar.
I understand the frustration that people have with him in terms of exaggeration with his games that don't live up to it, but come on now.

I expected better from whoever was interviewing him.

The Peter Molyneux interview wasn't what I expected, the wording of things they quoted don't make him a liar.
I understand the frustration that people have with him in terms of exaggeration with his games that don't live up to it, but come on now.

I expected better from whoever was interviewing him.

Well, promising "We're not going to do X if you give us Y amount of money" then immediately doing X after receiving Z amount of money, is pretty much an outright lie.

Xiraiya

Just bought my new Video Card, I was going to get a Gigabyte Gaming G1 970, but one of the sites were having a Valentines day sale dropping the MSI Gaming down to under $500 as opposed to like $550 or something, so I decided to strike while the iron was hot.

Nordicus

Just saying, he is a bit of a liar. At the very least in the quoted part that you said didn't make him a liar.
Not to mention the man has confessed that he's

1) Made up features on the spot to keep game journalists from nodding off
2) Made ridiculous last minute promises in Godus kickstarter to get over their funding goal

Oh, he's apologized for these things, but the behaviour continues
Being playing Baldur's Gate a lot lately. This game is amazing.
I can't agree, but it's pretty alright tho. Perhaps it's because I'm playing the original, unmodded. Some features might make the game waaaaaaay more fun. In levels 1-3 it's constant quicksaves and hoping that the next random encounter or scripted group of high level badasses don't 2-shot your main character with lucky dice rolls right after the battle starts

People really excited for Criminal Girls.

Xp3N2el.gif

Just bought my new Video Card, I was going to get a Gigabyte Gaming G1 970, but one of the sites were having a Valentines day sale dropping the MSI Gaming down to under $500 as opposed to like $550 or something, so I decided to strike while the iron was hot.
Nice. I've got a G1 Gaming 970 and it's pretty great, although it's not the best overclocker.

But I did snag a Liam TV for $40.47 thanks to some promo thing, so there's that! Now, to get a cheap copy of Gundam Breaker/Breaker 2...

Xiraiya

Nice. I've got a G1 Gaming 970 and it's pretty great, although it's not the best overclocker.

I don't really plan to Overclock as it won't really be necessary with that level of hardware, my only gripe is the fact the MSI looks stupid with red tribal crap on it rather than just being a nice blue color, but oh well.
On the brightside it's a way shorter card, so I won't need to take drive bays out of my new case.

But I did snag a Liam TV for $40.47 thanks to some promo thing, so there's that! Now, to get a cheap copy of Gundam Breaker/Breaker 2...
Your damn lucky, they sold out literally within seconds. Congrats on the almost vita! For 40$ you will not get a better machine

Pat has me worried about my 3DS now. God dammit.

You shouldn't though. Hardware failure should be an expected event for every release of every piece of hardware. This is not indicative of the quality of hardware, unless it is an egregious level of failure like with the 360.

Don't mistake this for lack of sympathy should people end up with faulty things, it's just part of the risk of manufacturing

Actually I noticed some Kickstarter games look/come out amazing.

Shovelnight and the new Shantee game look great, but then we have games that overshoot their asking goal that look meh. (Mighty No. 9 is meh)

KS to me isn't the place to rest your laurels on for money.

I'd see it as a place to protect an investment.

Speaking of which. How many 360's has everyone gone through? My OG, launch 360 still works and so does my slim. My power supply got fucked, but that had nothing to do with it just failing and more with bullshit power plugs in old apartments. Still, I've had like, the best luck with that shit of anyone I know.

Top Bottom