• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

You don't feel natural.
*self avatar quote*
It took me way to long to realize your user name is a play on "Juice Box"

Derpy Samus always distracted me to notice.
Samus has been retired with a possibility to return some day
So vita tv
40 dollars
And you can play most of the games on it with a fitestick
I already have a Vita tho
Then you should just save your money.
BUT $3, AND I COULD PLAY IT IN CLASS.
I'm most likely not going to buy it

Shackzam

I am actually. I dislike pads since they don't feel natural

You see I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. So your odds drastically go down to 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. Then you add the 25 percent from your stick which knows it can't beat me and it's not even going to try and add that to my 66 and 2/3rds chance of winning. You see JooseBawcks, the numbers don't lie. They spell destruction for you.

I guess I can get Xrd, even though I don't have a PS4 stick yet, or like Arc Sys fighters, or like any of the designs.

You mother fuckers better still be playing.

Neol

Jesus fuck all these fighting games.

image.php

This avatar is way too easy.

Xiraiya

I wouldn't be able to deal with boss spider so no worries there.
I actually killed 2 of them yesterday, one was camping on a wall out of reach for days until it moved, and the other I kind of encountered purely by accident since I wasn't planning on going into this one room and saw it blending in on a dark surface just sitting there, I think it was sleeping, so I took care of it.

I'd rather have Vidula there than 99% of other people
Hmmm....

semisonic

Banned
I actually killed 2 of them yesterday, one was camping on a wall out of reach for days until it moved, and the other I kind of encountered purely by accident since I wasn't planning on going into this one room and saw it blending in on a dark surface just sitting there, I think it was sleeping, so I took care of it.

Hmmm....

Wait you're talking about a video game, right?

Please tell me you're talking about a video game

Otherwise you must live in a horrible, horrible place

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Okay I'm going to wait a bit, maybe until tomorrow, and then I'll buy shit maybe once everything is showing up properly. If I get LOVE MAX!!! I'm muting my fucking TV when I play and hoping no one walks in.

ultimax

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Okay I'm going to wait a bit, maybe until tomorrow, and then I'll buy shit maybe once everything is showing up properly. If I get LOVE MAX!!! I'm muting my fucking TV when I play and hoping no one walks in.
Nah if you're gonna be shameless, you gotta go all out. Max volume, windows and doors wide open.

Top Bottom