• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Was Pat talking about Zed in the latest SMRPG episode? He mentioned 'some guy on the internet' and was talking about how he got upset when Pat wanted Yukiko to die in DAN.

Was Pat talking about Zed in the latest SMRPG episode? He mentioned 'some guy on the internet' and was talking about how he got upset when Pat wanted Yukiko to die in DAN.
........................................................................................................................................................................

ultimax

Hahahaha Im gonna need a link to that
You think I have my own place? The most shameless I've gotten is when my sister saw me practicing SG combos

Constant Japanese female voices
Hey man I don't have my own place either. Makes it all the more shameless.

........................................................................................................................................................................
Hey we let up on you, Pat never said he would.

Lol

Also fighting game sale is hype. I will probably grab Monopiece as well

semisonic

Banned
Yo if I get Monhun4 downloaded onto the sd card, and then the time comes to change sd cards when my bigger one arrives, can I transfer the save data from one to the next?

So someone tried to break into my house a little while ago. But my dog scared him off before he got anything, so it all turned out okay. For the most part. He broke the door in, but once he did my dog went after him. Got him good too, cause my neighbor said he ran off holding his hand. So little orthrus is getting a treat tonight. And yes, the police have been told. They'll get him eventually.

So that's what's goin on with me. How's everyone else?

I had to watch a guy get shot by police, and look at a suicide today for class today. That was pretty different.

So someone tried to break into my house a little while ago. But my dog scared him off before he got anything, so it all turned out okay. For the most part. He broke the door in, but once he did my dog went after him. Got him good too, cause my neighbor said he ran off holding his hand. So little orthrus is getting a treat tonight. And yes, the police have been told. They'll get him eventually.

Jesus fucking christ.

FIGHT GAMES

That's badass.
Criminal justice classes specifically, police systems, and criminal investigation
That actually makes sense, at least. Geez though.

DAYS!!! HES BEEN LAUGHING AT ME FOR DAYS

resize

That's badass.

That actually makes sense, at least. Geez though.

Well it's a kinda "you're gonna see this eventually so you better get used to it." in my criminal investigation class it's supposed to get a lot less tame in terms of visuals.
Fun fact that is also not for the faint of heart.
if you shoot yourself in the mouth the lower part of your eyelids will turn black as the pressure bursts all your blood vessels in that area

edit: these are for college and they're all junior senior classes so they don't fuck around anymore

That seems a little much for school. Of any grade. Including college.
I watched a video showing abortions in high school. On two separate occasions. As well as footage of JFK's assassination.

They at least required everyone give consent before showing it and not have it shown in a surprising manner.

So yeah, nothing's too much for schools, apparently.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
That seems a little much for school. Of any grade. Including college.

This last thanks giving I watched cops with my cousin and uncle at 2AM while I ate pumpkin pie. Good times. I saw a dude get shot, but we were laughing at the show the entire time so it was fun.

Well it's a kinda "you're gonna see this eventually so you better get used to it." in my criminal investigation class it's supposed to get a lot less tame in terms of visuals.
if you shoot yourself in the mouth the lower part of your eyelids will turn black as the pressure bursts all your blood vessels in that area
Yup. Being able to handle that footage is important for evidence. Wonder how they got the rights to those video clips...

That's rad.

Yup. Being able to handle that footage is important for evidence. Wonder how they got the rights to those video clips...

That's rad.

The cop shooting was a pretty local thing up near the Texas Oklahoma border.
The criminal investigation photos are from my professor personally from her career

I watched a video showing abortions in high school. On two separate occasions. As well as footage of JFK's assassination.

They at least required everyone give consent before showing it and not have it shown in a surprising manner.

We watched an abortion video and the JFK assassination too. Both had the warnings and open invitation to not watch.
The cop shooting was a pretty local thing up near the Texas Oklahoma border.
The criminal investigation photos are from my professor personally from her career
Wow. Man.

edit: these are for college and they're all junior senior classes so they don't fuck around anymore

Are you studying to be a cop?

We just work at the same place, so I get to troll him on weekends
Man what a bunch of fun times

Jeez, most I saw was Biggie giving it to that one girl in that movie.

We were watching it in class because lol public school sub teacher days

My school would never show shit like that. They couldn't even show that stupid 'miracle of birth' or whatever video, because vaginas are gross to middle aged white people apparently.

Xiraiya

We straight up watched a natural birth during health class in highschool, the camera did not move the entire time, it was an experience.

I've seen the JFK thing a bunch of times.

Are you studying to be a cop?

this is indeed the case, I don't want to be a cop forever my main goal is to be an investigator and if I'm lucky maybe join the FBI someday. It's been my dream since like 2nd grade when a fucked up on drugs and booze dude slammed into my grandparents car and killed one of them and handicapped the other, it pissed me off so I wanted to join law enforcement to help make a difference and help people get closure.

Alright just got home with my new 3ds and this whole system transfer is dumb.

Also hell yeah Neptunia is on sale for the Vita gonna pick that up. Also considering Monster Monpiece just cause its only $9.

Top Bottom