• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

croten

this is indeed the case, I don't want to be a cop forever my main goal is to be an investigator and if I'm lucky maybe join the FBI someday. It's been my dream since like 2nd grade when a fucked up on drugs and booze dude slammed into my grandparents car and killed one of them and handicapped the other, it pissed me off so I wanted to join law enforcement to help make a difference and help people get closure.

That's some superhero shonen protagonist backstory

Oh god im feeling so salty right now! Damn you pat!!! The one shoutout I get and its about how yukiko is shit.
50546040.jpg

Don't let it bother you too much man...

Looking back on those sorts of videos remind me so much how video games really cannot desensitize anyone to acts of violence, because it can never look as real as the actual thing. And the actual thing is legit disturbing.

Netherrealm can keep making more brutal fatalities, but it won't get any shock out of me.

Tako

Looking back on those sorts of videos remind me so much how video games really cannot desensitize anyone to acts of violence, because it can never look as real as the actual thing. And the actual thing is legit disturbing.

Netherrealm can keep making more brutal fatalities, but it won't get any shock out of me.

4chan ruined me with all those gore threads

Oh yeah you can throw anything you want at me in a videogame but hell just seeing a real person get shot at a distance is difficult to handle when you consider the weight of it all

I think jim sterling made that exact point on a jimquisition a while back. And it's absolutely true.

I never understood crap like that "Oh I can look at more fucked up things than you, therefore I am braver.. or something"

No, that's called being stupid.
I remember a Bombcast discussion about that subject Jeff trying to be like that in the past, calling himself like the Chuck Yaeger of the internet or something. Didn't last, obviously.

Top Bottom