• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Skrams

I don't know, parts 1 and 2 didn't have the violence censored but this one does. Maybe?

Late on this, but it was censored. It wasn't censored on the blurays and crunchyroll has the uncensored versions if that's what you saw.

Pat's 3 dead pixels on his new 3DS has me scared for when mine gets here Tuesday. Also thinking about buying Monster Monpiece for $9 because I don't know. Besides that, time to watch JoJo. Mariah the best.

Beloved and I were saying earlier it was like a Gintama episode.
I will make time for more Gintama this weekend
Get excite for every Part after 3.

Perfect, I already was now even more so.

Late on this, but it was censored. It wasn't censored on the blurays and crunchyroll has the uncensored versions if that's what you saw.

Pat's 3 dead pixels on his new 3DS has me scared for when mine gets here Tuesday. Also thinking about buying Monster Monpiece for $9 because I don't know. Besides that, time to watch JoJo. Mariah the best.

Well that makes sense. I didn't realize that

But 4 is worse than 3! And 5 is worse than 4!
They're both still good though.
JoJo_-_Leave_(Get_Out)_-_Not_That_Kinda_Girl.jpg

Shout outs aren't all they're cracked up to be.
Eh im ok with it.

"4 is worse than 3"

Pls go
Kinda spoilers for part 4
Does part 4 have dio in it? No? Just some crazy serial killer guy? He's not as cool as dio.
Seriously though, I like 4 well enough, but to me at least, it doesn't measure up to 3. Mainly cause I like the supporting cast in 3 more than the guys in 4.

Does part 4 have dio in it? No? Just some crazy serial killer guy? He's not as cool as dio.
Seriously though, I like 4 well enough, but to me at least, it doesn't measure up to 3. Mainly cause I like the supporting cast in 3 more than the guys in 4.
The antagonist in 4 is my favorite. Especially since part 1 Dio>DIO by far. Also they're my favorite Protags

Oh amd yeah, just opinions

Alright. As awful as your opinion is, it's yours and you are entitled to it.

Where do you find these kinds of images all the time
I take my reactions very seriously.
Dude the cast of part 4 are way more interesting than the guys in part 3. Plus Kiras way better than part 3 dio, not part 1 dio tho.

Top Bottom