• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

So, is the whole thing about gaining citizenship to one EU country means you gain citizenship to all EU countries true? I could google it, but fuck it, i'll ask here.

I mean dota shit
BooThisMan.gif

esports are barely a sport.

demidar

That's what made me unsure, since I know both China and Korea love that shit, but hadn't heard about them Nippons.

Last I checked they had a fledgling Dota 2 scene, but it's still ultra small and niche. They won't be competing in international tournaments for at least half a decade (if it doesn't just die from no interest).

This is really a shame, because literally the only thing that could make me interested in playing more MOBAs is if one had an anime art style. Because there's nothing less appealing to me than the art style the popular MOBAs have.

Shackzam

This is really a shame, because literally the only thing that could make me interested in playing more MOBAs is if one had an anime art style. Because there's nothing less appealing to me than the art style the popular MOBAs have.

Like seriously. I hate all of the character designs in the MOBA's I've played. I can't exactly pinpoint why I don't like it, I get the same feeling when I look at shadows of mordor gameplay. Just plain generic designs.

Like seriously. I hate all of the character designs in the MOBA's I've played. I can't exactly pinpoint why I don't like it, I get the same feeling when I look at shadows of mordor gameplay. Just plain generic designs.

It looks like a more colorful evolution of the WOW artstyle, the colorful western cartoon fantasy look and I'm not a fan of that, just adding some rainbows doesn't make me care more.

Top Bottom