• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

the same guy also molested a man in a bear costume. Atlus knows how to host a stream
l0LHCf.gif

semisonic

Banned
It was a lady talking about that p5 poster for a minute and then another timer for a rwpeat of the DAN opening.

FUCKING SICK
10/10
BEST GAME
So I started p4g today.
Got literally to the first time I go to school, then felt weird about playing it right next to my roommate and downloaded Raidou 2 and Suikoden 2 instead.
Raidou is so fucking good you guys.
But a little obtuse as to where the fuck to go.
But seriously, that ost is like if you took smt3 music and took out the screaming and bullshit that makes it bad.
SMT3 music is trash, with some exceptions, btw.

Especially the battle theme.
Just the worst

mrmyhthef

Final completion time was 27 hours, so it wasn't quite the 60 hour JRPG I've been told. Anyways I really liked it, can't wait for SC now.
How was I not surprised that the two army guys were evil? Amalthea has a severe case of anime bitch face syndrome and Richard basically looks like a Nazi (no offense to handsome blonde dudes).

Also was the game supposed to be really hard in spots or do I just suck shit? Although it did get a lot easier towards the end.

Just the worst

3013583_o.gif

Final completion time was 27 hours, so it wasn't quite the 60 hour JRPG I've been told. Anyways I really liked it, can't wait for SC now.
How was I not surprised that the two army guys were evil? Amalthea has a severe case of anime bitch face syndrome and Richard basically looks like a Nazi (no offense to handsome blonde dudes).

Also was the game supposed to be really hard in spots or do I just suck shit? Although it did get a lot easier towards the end.

I thought it actually got harder towards the end. I love that game, its an amazing example of a simple JRPG done right in its gameplay/story/characters/etc. Nothing mind blowing about it, but its just a really easy game to like.

mrmyhthef

FUCKING SICK
10/10
BEST GAME
So I started p4g today.
Got literally to the first time I go to school, then felt weird about playing it right next to my roommate and downloaded Raidou 2 and Suikoden 2 instead.
Raidou is so fucking good you guys.
But a little obtuse as to where the fuck to go.
But seriously, that ost is like if you took smt3 music and took out the screaming and bullshit that makes it bad.

Just the worst

Can't believe that you would talk shit about the best battle theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZZA-ElsORk

semisonic

Banned
Can't believe that you would talk shit about the best battle theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZZA-ElsORk

3013583_o.gif

I thought it actually got harder towards the end. I love that game, its an amazing example of a simple JRPG done right in its gameplay/story/characters/etc. Nothing mind blowing about it, but its just a really easy game to like.

Oh shit.
I meant this one. Just that sick 20 second buildup into...
AAAAADAGGAAWAATRUAGA
It's the worst because it could've been so good without that.
But there it is.

Speaking of german, I just finished watching Inglorious Basterds for the first time. I wish I had watched it sooner, it was great. Landa stole the show for me. Man, Christoph Waltz is amazing.

Well this has been a worthwhile Personastream...
Btw, Pat, if you're reading this you're currently being called out in the twitch comments....

Shackzam

Man I gotta take 2 semesters of physics if I transfer to this one high end college I'm thinking about going to for my Computer Science Major. I WENT THROUGH CALCULUS WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THESE THINGS!!!

mrmyhthef

Oh yeah I had to skip most of the monster chests in the final dungeon since they took too long and I needed to sleep. Final boss was pretty rough too
until you discover how broken Earth Wall is
. But yes it was a really feel-good JRPG and it's been a while since I played something like that.

Oh shit.
I meant this one. Just that sick 20 second buildup into...
AAAAADAGGAAWAATRUAGA
It's the worst because it could've been so good without that.
But there it is.
SURVIVE THE FALL FROM GRACE
DRINK THIS WINE OF THE WRATH OF GOD
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
(I AM THE BUG INSIDE YOU)
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
(YOU HAVE YOUR BACK TO THE WALL)
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
THOU WILL NOT OPPOSE THE WRATH OF GOD

FEAR
FEAR GOD AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM

These are the best lyrics ever pls understand.

Oh yeah I had to skip most of the monster chests in the final dungeon since they took too long and I needed to sleep. Final boss was pretty rough too
until you discover how broken Earth Wall is
. But yes it was a really feel-good JRPG and it's been a while since I played something like that.

That's why I'm so excited for SC. Its right up there with Bloodborne and Phantom Pain for my potential GOTY
if Xseed would just give me a release date already ;_;

Zenfalcia

Well this has been a worthwhile Personastream...
Btw, Pat, if you're reading this you're currently being called out in the twitch comments....

Which stream?
Man I gotta take 2 semesters of physics if I transfer to this one high end college I'm thinking about going to for my Computer Science Major. I WENT THROUGH CALCULUS WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THESE THINGS!!!

But take the courses tho, you totally need them for all the physics you need to do in computer science.
And why, may I ask, is "I'll Face Myself" not in the top 25 songs list?

People don't actually like that song as much as you think?

I would have laughed at you so much if you really fell for that P2 remake thing.

I might not be the brightest star in the sky when it comes to Steam clients, but I'm not an idiot.

That post is my magnum opus

Its terrible and it hurt my feelings :(

And why, may I ask, is "I'll Face Myself" not in the top 25 songs list?

The same poll voted Yosuke as #1 Persona character. What else would you expect.

semisonic

Banned
DRINK THIS WINE OF THE WRATH OF GOD
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
(I AM THE BUG INSIDE YOU)
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
(YOU HAVE YOUR BACK TO THE WALL)
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
THOU WILL NOT OPPOSE THE WRATH OF GOD

FEAR
FEAR GOD AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM

These are the best lyrics ever pls understand.

That's fine. It would be nice if I didn't have to have a translator tho.
Should've been an instrumental. Or at least had a version like that.
I love all the instrumental sections, it's just that the screaming ruins it for me.
It was super atmospheric until I realized that I can't play it around my roommate or anyone with the sound on.
At which point fuck that.

Top Bottom