• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
YOOO Drift Stage getting made for PS4/Vita

tumblr_nbr3pyMn5t1tfir0mo1_500.gif
Can it go even more retro?

Don't get old guys. Your memory just takes random shits.

No! My memory is my strongest point! I remember details of every encounter with every person I meet. It's a catalog of information that I can draw back to at any time and use to manipulate their impression of me! If I lose that my ability to become popular will disappear!

No! My memory is my strongest point! I remember details of every encounter with every person I meet. It's a catalog of information that I can draw back to at any time and use to manipulate their impression of me! If I lose that my ability to become popular will disappear!
That's the worst part. I can remember dumb shit but I was going to look something up 10 seconds before going to my browser and I draw a blank.

Fuck, writing is easy
Dont let 360 hear you say that.
That's because she loves him, ugu~
I like long hair, so it makes her more attractive. She's never going to win, it's pretty obvious who is going to win the nisekoi bowl.
The main problem with romance /haremmanga is that the only real confilct you have is "whos protag-kun gonna fuck?" So, since shonen jump is bullshit the writer has to keep writing as long as nisekoi is popular and the conflict cant be resolved until the end so the writer has to keep on thinking up ways to delay the climax.

semisonic

Banned

The main problem with
romance
/haremmanga is that the only real confilct you have is "whos protag-kun gonna fuck?" So, since shonen jump is bullshit the writer has to keep writing as long as nisekoi is popular and the conflict cant be resolved until the end so the writer has to keep on thinking up ways to delay the climax.

If that's what you think you should probably watch or read toradora, hyouka or oregairu like we keep telling you to
Your complaint in regard to shounen jump remains valid tho, especially in relation to nisekoi, in which even the filler is getting increasingly bullshit, and that's all it is!

Zenfalcia

The main problem with romance /haremmanga is that the only real confilct you have is "whos protag-kun gonna fuck?" So, since shonen jump is bullshit the writer has to keep writing as long as nisekoi is popular and the conflict cant be resolved until the end so the writer has to keep on thinking up ways to delay the climax.

Yeah.. it's not great.. yamada-kun is kinda in the same boat, but it does it fairly well...
yesjacknicholson.gif

that movie was....interesting

I'll probably never get to that same level of avatar game.

Anung

Un Rama
I disappear for a few days and I miss hundreds of pages and a new topic starting :(

For shame (on me for missing it all)

If that's what you think you should probably watch or read toradora, hyouka or oregairu like we keep telling you to
Your complaint in regard to shounen jump remains valid tho, especially in relation to nisekoi, in which even the filler is getting increasingly bullshit, and that's all it is!
With battle manga its easy cause you can just leave something unresolved and make that into a whole giant thing.
Jojo does it perfectly where it never gets stale since its really 8 different mangas.

Top Bottom