• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

semisonic

Banned
Why not transfer back and then transfer again when you get your new new 3DS?

Also HXH episode 25
not much happened this episode, just sick coin flipping action and time to start heavens arena, man that sounds sick.
Because after you transfer once, it takes a week to transfer again

Not in this case. Because I'd need the new one before sending back the old.

It'd still arguably be easier with something like amazon assuming you can buy a second new 3DS and they have one in stock since they give you a month to return it after purchase.

It'll come. #Believe

I see. Woolie's just trying to build some hype for Ultimax.

I see you Woolie you sneaky bastard.

Numb

No, Grapplers!?
Gotta stay in character!
Why you no play rushdown!?! Also... hmm, I wonder if Shack's a pituo fan...

Playing as rushdown as i can. Not having a forward dash and sucking in genearal are trying to get in my way though. Need to channel Trainer style rushdown.

You gotta use the nectars to upgrade the various stats
I think you can buy them from the merchant sometimes

Yeah I have some power nectar. I just haven't applied any upgrades yet because I don't know whether I should experiment with the various upgrades or just follow an upgrading guide for the Kinsect.

My Kinsect is slow as fuck, the MH4 demo spoiled me. Im gonna need to figure out how to upgrade it properly.

Insect Glaive Formula

Totals Required

Speed x 49
Power x 19
Stamina x 18
Super HQ Power x 4

Might Seed x 11
Demondrug x 3
Mega Demondrug x 5
Might Pill x 8

Per Level, in this Order
1. 8x Power
2. 8x Power
3. 3x Power, 5x Speed
Pick Power Beetle
4. 5x Speed
5. 5x Speed
6. 5x Speed
Pick Power Beetle
7. 5x Speed
8. 5x Speed
9. 9x Stamina
10. 9x Stamina
Pick Extender Beetle
11. 14x Speed
12. 5x Speed, 4x Super HQ Power Food

Use HQ Shit from Veggie Elder
1. Power x 19, Speed x 5
2. Speed x 15
3. Speed x 10, Stamina x 18
4. Speed x 19, Max out with Super High Quality Power Food

In case I made any mistakes transcribing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WUKooSDEno

semisonic

Banned
Yeah I have some power nectar. I just haven't applied any upgrades yet because I don't know whether I should experiment with the various upgrades or just follow an upgrading guide for the Kinsect.

I read in gaijinhunter that speed is the way to go, but stamina aint bad if your accuracy is
The main thing you should be using the bug for is gathering juice rather than attacking(unless you wanna play that way), so those are better overall

Playing as rushdown as i can. Not having a forward dash and sucking in genearal are trying to get in my way though. Need to channel Trainer style rushdown.

I'm just doing a bit, since Shack loves rushdown and hates grapplers, and I'm cosplaying as him.

But it is a good strategy to play Grapplers like rushdown though. Lay the offense on them and make them block/evade, then learn their timing and grapple the crap out of them.
It's how I play grapplers. But you might be better than me already at the game since I haven't played since that last time.

semisonic

Banned
Insect Glaive Formula

Totals Required

Speed x 49
Power x 19
Stamina x 18
Super HQ Power x 4

Might Seed x 11
Demondrug x 3
Mega Demondrug x 5
Might Pill x 8

Per Level, in this Order
1. 8x Power
2. 8x Power
3. 3x Power, 5x Speed
Pick Power Beetle
4. 5x Speed
5. 5x Speed
6. 5x Speed
Pick Power Beetle
7. 5x Speed
8. 5x Speed
9. 9x Stamina
10. 9x Stamina
Pick Extender Beetle
11. 14x Speed

1. Power x 19, Speed x 5
2. Speed x 15

In case I made any mistakes transcribing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WUKooSDEno

nvm
Thanks pat your the coolest

I gotta say that now the game involves a vertical component, it's going to be super hard to go back to any other weapon

Insect Glaive Formula

Totals Required

Speed x 49
Power x 19
Stamina x 18
Super HQ Power x 4

Might Seed x 11
Demondrug x 3
Mega Demondrug x 5
Might Pill x 8

Per Level, in this Order
1. 8x Power
2. 8x Power
3. 3x Power, 5x Speed
Pick Power Beetle
4. 5x Speed
5. 5x Speed
6. 5x Speed
Pick Power Beetle
7. 5x Speed
8. 5x Speed
9. 9x Stamina
10. 9x Stamina
Pick Extender Beetle
11. 14x Speed

1. Power x 19, Speed x 5
2. Speed x 15

Is kinsect the insect glaive weapon? If so, Pat had some guide of making the best version posted a few days ago.

Edit: nevermind, he beat me to it.

I read in gaijinhunter that speed is the way to go, but stamina aint bad if your accuracy is
The main thing you should be using the bug for is gathering juice rather than attacking(unless you wanna play that way), so those are better overall

Awesome, thanks. I'll just follow that formula.

Top Bottom