• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

We must strengthen Abu's stand so he can bring Oberon and Aaron back when the time comes.
tumblr_mltz8j1d3z1qa0qwoo1_500.gif

Hope you get whatever needs to be done Aaron

Really? I didn't get into it until Chimera Ant. Yorknew had the coolest characters and a couple really sick moments, but overall it was kind of a slog for me and
the end was very anti-climactic.
Chimera Ant was when it became like, GOAT potential, but that's like 80 episodes in.

80 eps? Thats a long ass time to watch something you don't like. I salute your patience.

But for me, Kurapika kickin ass was enough for me. And I didn't even like her in the first arc that much[too much Sasuke-ness to her design and backstory].
With that middle part, I could forgive a somewhat weak ending.
I pretty much agree, though while I do think the Chimera Ant arc was nothing short of amazing nearly every episode after
Komugi
appears I think the stuff before that had its ups (anything Pitou) and downs (all the Killua and Gon
infiltrating TotallyNotKorea
stuff)

I mentioned it somewhere before, but I love Kite and Morel and Mr.not-Aoki-from-Ippo and every fight they are in.
But, I don't like Pitou... but I love to hate her so I guess she's a good villain.

Numb

80 eps? Thats a long ass time to watch something you don't like. I salute your patience.

But for me, Kurapika kickin ass was enough for me. And I didn't even like her in the first arc that much[too much Sasuke-ness to her design and backstory].
With that middle part, I could forgive a somewhat weak ending.

I mentioned it somewhere before, but I love Kite and Morel and Mr.not-Aoki-from-Ippo and every fight they are in.
But, I don't like Pitou... but I love to hate her so I guess she's a good villain.

That avatar got me. I thought you were Shack.
I used them Potemkin strats you taught me sensei. I didnt lose all the time like before.
Also Pitou is super cool man.

Being bummed out over my 3ds, not because it's a problem, but because I'm dreading the likely hour long experience in an EBgames transferring shit and arguing with retail staff over return shit.

I just realized that it's almost 11:30.

Damn you HuniePop and your god damn hypnotic gameplay.

I've got an XML exam tomorrow, send me your energy Frienders!

Farewell~

Being bummed out over my 3ds, not because it's a problem, but because I'm dreading the likely hour long experience in an EBgames transferring shit and arguing with retail staff over return shit.

That kind of thing is the reason I didn't make a big deal out of not being able to trade in my 3DS XL after buying a new 3DS XL. Just dealing with customer service and that shit is the worst.

One of the best things about amazon is just click a few buttons and throw it in a box to return something that doesn't work.

What's everybody doing?
Rending, slaughtering, devouring my enemies
It's super unfortunate. I wish the preorders weren't limited to GameStop. Returns/replacements are so much easier with amazon.

I'm afraid we can't be friends then.

Pitou is one of my favorite villains I've seen in anything in quite awhile.

But she's just a dumb cat lady tho. In a business suit no less.
I can't handle it!

That avatar got me. I thought you were Shack.
I used them Potemkin strats you taught me sensei. I didnt lose all the time like before.
Also Pitou is super cool man.

No, Grapplers!?
Gotta stay in character!
Why you no play rushdown!?! Also... hmm, I wonder if Shack's a pituo fan...

Why not transfer back and then transfer again when you get your new new 3DS?

Also HXH episode 25
not much happened this episode, just sick coin flipping action and time to start heavens arena, man that sounds sick.

Top Bottom