• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Numb

Well... You don't ACTUALLY have to play her puppet... Equiped Swords are really good at punishes.

Indeed but it would feel like i am missing some sick setups.
This is the first time i am not picking the boss character in a fite game and it feels fresh.
I might pick her one day if i fall into old habits.

But I'm glad I stuck it out, HxH gets so damn sick after the first two arcs. Yorknew and Chimera Ant arc especially.

Really? I didn't get into it until Chimera Ant. Yorknew had the coolest characters and a couple really sick moments, but overall it was kind of a slog for me and
the end was very anti-climactic.
Chimera Ant was when it became like, GOAT potential, but that's like 80 episodes in.

Xiraiya

tumblr_inline_n7otpx332n1qg76de.gif

I really need context for why this gif even exists.
Well, my first thought was Star Wars.

But I'm glad I stuck it out, HxH gets so damn sick after the first two arcs. Yorknew and Chimera Ant arc especially.

I pretty much agree, though while I do think the Chimera Ant arc was nothing short of amazing nearly every episode after
Komugi
appears I think the stuff before that had its ups (anything Pitou) and downs (all the Killua and Gon
infiltrating TotallyNotKorea
stuff)

So yeah, I'm gonna have to go the way of the Oberon and ask for a temp ban. I got to get some shit done and this place is becoming a crutch for avoiding those issues.

I'll probably be gone for the next two weeks to a month. Stay sexy, BestGAF.

So yeah, I'm gonna have to go the way of the Oberon and ask for a temp ban. I got to get some shit done and this place is becoming a crutch for avoiding those issues.

Later, friender. Good luck with your life stuff.
Everyone already stopped Xrding?

I can play some more if you want.

Neol

:(

Be good man. Be sure to get those things out of the way :D

Numb

RIP
get that shit done hard

Fucking n3ds. 3 Dead pixels, so I gotta return it to EBgames...but I already completed the transfer. Which means I can't do so until another week. So I gotta hope they keep a monhun bundle in stock until friday afternoon, and then hope I can manage to do the transfer in store (they don't have internet in this store, so I might have to use my fucking phone as a mobile hotspot) and if that doesn't work I foresee a really tired argument.

Well to have a slight blight myself, I had to sell off my old 3DS XL before I could do a transfer and now I either have to make a new NNID or somehow get them to link this one. I don't even care about the games I'm losing since I didn't buy much of any. I just don't want to deal with the hassle of having two separate accounts and eshop balances. If there's anything I wish Nintendo can just their heads out of their asses for, it's this.

Alfebit

Banned

I always do. Good luck, homie.

Anung

Un Rama

Good night, sweet prince.

See ya later... Space Cowboy...
Everyone already stopped Xrding?

EY EY RON NOOOOO wait when did Oberon ask for a temp?
I'll play later tonight.

Top Bottom