• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

grimmiq

I didn't know that that could happen. Thanks for the info.

I wanted to try hellion, but i don't even understand some of her abilities.

You should probably do that, since he can do damage and also move up. Although you won't need it as much in other dungeons. Jester is going to be fun, although don't do what Pat what doing and have him at the back doing nothing but reducing stress.

I don't think they realized that the Jesters buffs stacked and Liam was underestimating crits since a single crit from 1 character can reduce every party member's stress by 4--8 ontop of 1shotting most enemies. Any long fights I get like 5 songs off, so they all have +5% chance to hit and 5% crit.

Zenfalcia

I don't think they realized that the Jesters buffs stacked and Liam was underestimating crits since a single crit from 1 character can reduce every party member's stress by 4--8 ontop of 1shotting most enemies. Any long fights I get like 5 songs off, so they all have +5% chance to hit and 5% crit.

They didn't realize a lot of things.. like the hit percentages, what all the debuffs did, how to upgrade buildings and buy new skills. That's assuming you know it's a long fight and you start playing immediately.

ultimax

happy valentines day nerds
5c1.jpg

tumblr_n0pwcf32fl1smyfwvo1_500.jpg

Yo, have we talked about how totally godlike and perfect End of the World and Last Train Home are? Cuz wow are they godlike. There's so much subtle shit in the OP that's just amazing.

Also Happy something or other,nerds.

Wonderful 100! Singles GAF, unite up!

You nerds should be grateful.

I cancelled my date to hang out with you guys.

and I really didn't wanna go eat at fucking Olive Garden..or any restaurant really.

Nordicus

Proper Italian restaurants are just amazing. Last time I went to one, I was all "holy shit, I've eaten rather tasty Pasta Carbonara before BUT I HAD NO IDEA PASTA CAN BE THIS GOOD!"

Beloved

Proper Italian restaurants are just amazing. Last time I went to one, I was all "holy shit, I've eaten rather tasty Pasta Carbonara before BUT I HAD NO IDEA PASTA CAN BE THIS GOOD!"

Damn right.

I fucking love Italian food, my maternal grandmother was Italian and the shit she would make in the kitchen was unreal.

Hell even fodder Italian food is better than most shit you could eat

But anyway, her and my papaw always had such an amusing dynamic because he's like 6'3, has really pale blue eyes, and is southern Baptist through and through, and she was this sassy little Catholic Italian woman (barely over 5'0). xD

Damn right.

I fucking love Italian food, my maternal grandmother was Italian and the shit she would make in the kitchen was unreal.

Hell even fodder Italian food is better than most shit you could eat

But anyway, her and my papaw always had such an amusing dynamic because he's like 6'3, has really pale blue eyes, and is southern Baptist through and through, and she was this sassy little Catholic Italian woman (barely over 5'0). xD

Old Italian people are the best.
The only time I've ever been to a legit Italian restaurant was when I was in Long Island for a few days and I went to one, the people were insanely nice and the food was unreal.
I got to meet the owner who was this really nice old Italian couple who came over in the 60's. Was a good time.

I have a love poem for you guys

hard to breathe, it feels like floating,
so full of love my hearts' exploding.

mouth is dry, hands are shaking,
i am yours for the taking.

acting wierd and not myself,
dancing around like the keibler elf.

now it's time for this poor shlub,
to know how it feels to fall in lub.

No I didn't steal it from mr deeds! GOSH!

Top Bottom