• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

You cant tell me what to do!
giphy.gif

360pages

Yosuke isn't that bad, he doesn't really go out of his way to dick people over. And he can be quite the motivator as well. Considering he is pretty much the lead/mouth piece for Yu.

Xiraiya

And dealing with said people can get very VERY tiring.

Yes, yes they can. You know, no one is perfect but sometimes I look at people and I see them do the same things over and over, things that most people don't really find that abnormal really, and all I can think is "What the fuck are you doing, that doesn't make sense, you're not helping yourself!"

I don't understand people.

Yosuke isn't that bad, he doesn't really go out of his way to dick people over. And he can be quite the motivator as well. Considering he is pretty much the lead/mouth piece for Yu.
Compared to everyone else in that group, Yosuke is just shit, he is straight up a worse human being than the others.

360pages

He let Teddy stay with him when everyone else nope the fuck out. And I think Arena and Ultimax made strides with his character to be less of a shit and more of friend to everyone.

Xiraiya

Honestly in P4, his own brand of "pathetic" reminds me of
Culprit's
, just not nearly as developed, but similar enough that it could potentially lead down that path over time if he had never met Yu.

ultimax

He let Teddy stay with him when everyone else nope the fuck out. And I think Arena and Ultimax made strides with his character to be less of a shit and more of friend to everyone.
Teddie is a little shit too. I wouldn't let him stay with me either. It's only natural he'd end up with Yosuke.

360pages

Honestly in P4, his own brand of "pathetic" reminds me of
Culprit's
, just not nearly as developed, but similar enough that it could potentially lead down that path over time if he had never met Yu.

I don't think Youske was ever going to kill a girl because they weren't going to like him. His Shadow might have been kind of petty, but on the flip side I also showed that he was probably the most comfortable and confident in himself compared to the rest of the cast.

The fact that his biggest problem was the fact a girl didn't like him I feel was a decent showing. Youske is normal. At least compared to the problems everyone else faces in the group. He doesn't have anywhere near that level of self loathing.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh come the fuck on. I was supposed to be going to get Monster Hunter today. Wake up and there's so much snow blowing around that you can't see shit. No way anyone's taking me out to GS today.

Fuck.

360pages

I don't hate either of them honestly...I mean, neither act like assholes or at least not on purpose like Junpei at the start of P3 and both offer nothing but support. They can be a bit grating at times. But that legit could be said for every character in the group.

Top Bottom