• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Xiraiya

Hopefully, Square uses their new found appreciation of PC to bring it there. Looks pretty good, though.
I want FFXV characters in it.

I think it would be absurd for them not to put in Noctis at least, even if only he was a DLC character, I'm not sure about PC, even though something about it reminds me of FFXIV, but at the very least give us a PS4 release, which I assume will eventually happen.

I think it would be absurd for them not to put in Noctis at least, even if only he was a DLC character, I'm not sure about PC, even though something about it reminds me of FFXIV, but at the very least give us a PS4 release, which I assume will eventually happen.

I'm thinking they may hold him out of the Arcade release, depending on when it comes out.

I see no reason why this won't hit PS4s, but I don't think PCs are completely out of the questions. It seems to be built on the FFXIV engine.

zeemumu

Scorpion gets screwed over so badly in his MK Armageddon ending. He gets his family and clan back for about 5 seconds and then Quan Chi pulls a Piccolo and steals his kid.

Xiraiya

I'm thinking they may hold him out of the Arcade release, depending on when it comes out.
I see no reason why this won't hit PS4s, but I don't think PCs are completely out of the questions. It seems to be built on the FFXIV engine.

The lighting is a really obvious tell, the fact they're using that engine may mean they definitely plan for a PC release since XIV's engine works amazingly well for PC and the game has always had slight priority on it over PS3/4 as well.

Either way I'm excited.

SteveTR

Is anyone here a wrestling fan? I've decided to give it a try. Where should I begin?

And yes, the Zaibatsu played a major role in this.

I botched the System Transfer from my old 3ds to my New 3DS XL, so now i have to manually redownload all my digital games. Ill be downloading for weeks

Morning guys whats up? Im being forced to help my mom and brother clean my great aunts yard, hope that doing this will get me money to buy Guilty Gear Xrd -sign- I might not get anything.

Xiraiya

tumblr_njqlartAbi1tiivhqo6_500.gif

tumblr_njqlartAbi1tiivhqo5_500.gif

tumblr_njqlartAbi1tiivhqo3_500.gif

Neol

I'm finding these stories about supply constraints on the New 3DS a weird thing For Nintendo to do.

The Gamestop's all near me have very little advertising of the New 3DS or the new games coming out.

I couldn't even find Ace Combat and that was the game I wanted.

Just another case of Nintedo understocking there products.

Still waiting for that smash4 gamecube adapter :/

Top Bottom