• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

You sure? I thought he moved there because he could. I've been following him for a while and he's never mentioned a partner, in fact he's always implied he was single.

Yeah back when the whole GG drama happened whenever someone asked why, he said his reason for leaving was to see her. This was on the co-op podcast I think. They also tweeted each other a bunch of time. I haven't been to his twitter in months so idk anything about him anymore

Guys...
Gals...

It's going to be 2 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow and Monday morning.

An with wind chill, it'll feel below zero.

AMA

Wow, you got it so bad. The coldest it ever got her was like, negative 10, before wind chill.
This sucks. I'm legit having fun with MH4U but I want to play Majora's so damn bad.

WHAT DO!
Grow more hands. Expose your body to dangerous radiation to increase your amount of limbs.

Nordicus

So, Garo: Honoo no Kokuin 18 was pretty kewl
oT5aGXs.gif

The general animation quality's gone up a notch since Mappa ended Shingeki no Bahamut

Oberon and Aaron committed GAF sudoku

Self banned because he is busy and doesn't need the moe distraction lewdness.

I think he mentioned something about getting a temp ban to focus on moving shit. I think.
Well hopefully he's back soon and his living situation is decent.

This was before your time young one!!
The Old Young One.

Moe is now illegal and it gets you banned.
I suppose my days here are numbered then.

Moe until I die!

tumblr_mpzuouuDQn1suoe8fo1_500.gif

Moe money moe problems.

Also watching a supercut of the Gamergate SVU episode.

This wouldn't be thing if people stopped sending deaththreats to Brianna Wu and Anita Sarkessian

Now you guys can become real and decent people with more successful lives.

It's a win/win in my book.

I'm fine with the direction my life is headed atm.

As long as my social situation stays unchanged and some random gamers or anime fans don't come crawling out of the country woodwork then I'm going to be alone for the foreseeable future. I'm fine with that.

Top Bottom