• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Guys, most of you are part Teddie and Yosuke, so you can't hate Teddie too much, he means well.
I don't mind Teddie much in the base game, although I find him decidedly uninteresting and obnoxious. Once his character arc is over and he stops navigating, he's relegated to strictly bad comedy and being perverted.
I don't hate either of them honestly...I mean, neither act like assholes or at least not on purpose like Junpei at the start of P3 and both offer nothing but support. They can be a bit grating at times. But that legit could be said for every character in the group.
Nobody on the team is actually a bad person, unless you take the Kanji comments to heart, since he never seems remorseful over it.

Honestly in P4, his own brand of "pathetic" reminds me of
Culprit's
, just not nearly as developed, but similar enough that it could potentially lead down that path over time if he had never met Yu.
Did you guys know that if youre gay you rape other guys in youre sleep?

360pages

Fuck my job...now I feel kind of bad.

I had a call in at 1:00P.M. so I called in early, at around 11:00 A.m

They said they had no hours and didn't need me, then right now 10 min past my time they call me asking me to go in to cover someone else leaving. Despite me telling someone they can use the car today and them not being home.

I had to say no since...well I have no car, and now I legit feel like a lazy ungrateful jerk.

I don't hate either of them honestly...I mean, neither act like assholes or at least not on purpose like Junpei at the start of P3 and both offer nothing but support. They can be a bit grating at times. But that legit could be said for every character in the group.
I prefer Junpei's insubordination until you prove yourself to be a good leader to Yosuke's silent resentment. I don't hate teddy or Yosuke, I just found their gimmick overplayed itself almost immediately and they were more annoying than anything
Did you guys know that if youre gay you rape other guys in youre sleep?
Yeah that made me dislike him but the writers wanted to make an idiot teen character and homophobia fits in with that, at least in my experience >.>

Beloved

They said they had no hours and didn't need me, then right now 10 min past my time they call me asking me to go in to cover someone else leaving. Despite me telling someone they can use the car today and them not being home.

I had to say no since...well I have no car, and now I legit feel like a lazy ungrateful jerk.

No reason to feel bad, it's not like its your fault.

Xiraiya

They had no hours and you planned accordingly, then they changed their mind. You're not being an ungrateful jerk, you're being ridiculous, you'll live.

360pages

Yeah, I know. But it's a new job and all, probably shouldn't worry about it. Just not really use to saying "Sorry, can't make it" to my jobs since I usually ended up bending over backwards to do stuff to make a good impression.

You didn't do anything wrong. Relax.

Yeah, I know. But it's a new job and all, probably shouldn't worry about it. Just not really use to saying "Sorry, can't make it" to my jobs since I usually ended up bending over backwards to do stuff to make a good impression.

While that's a good thing to do, it's not like it's your fault. Don't feel bad about it.

Xiraiya

Go play your casualized dating sims

Have you seen the Dark Souls equivalent in Dating Sims?

BBDxL4.jpg

My first job was working 3rd shift at a local Grocery store, and my boss had his group of friends who liked to go on smoke breaks constantly since no one would stop them. I got stuck with all the work and got fed up with it and came in during the day and told the manager what was going on. It became my word against the crew leader of 3rd shift and after that I constantly felt like I was going to get jumped going out to my car, I quit 2 days after that because it was bullshit and minimum wage wasn't worth that.

You'll be fine don't worry about it.

360pages

Well, despite the job being minimum wage...it's simple with low human interaction. Once I get the hang of everything I can probably shut off my brain and go though the motions which I exactly the kind of job I'm looking for right now.

But...then there is shit like, them rather burn clothes than donate them since they don't want homeless people devaluing their brand by wearing it that makes me question some things...but then again I probably shouldn't think too much about it.

Also thanks guys.

Well, despite the job being minimum wage...it's simple with low human interaction. Once I get the hang of everything I can probably shut off my brain and go though the motions which I exactly the kind of job I'm looking for right now.

But...then there is shit like, them rather burn clothes than donate them since they don't want homeless people devaluing their brand by wearing it that makes me question some things...but then again I probably shouldn't think too much about it.

Also thanks guys.

Abercrombie & Fitch?

Also thanks guys.

Does this place you work at look and smell more like a Nightclub instead of a clothing store?

360pages

Does this place you work at look and smell more like a Nightclub instead of a clothing store?

We have Dress Codes, we can't wear certain things or have certain hair styles, must be clean shaven or close to it at all times. (Which Means I have to shave at least once a week now) Like I said, the job isn't too hard,

We have Dress Codes, we can't wear certain things or have certain hair styles, must be clean shaven or close to it at all times. (Which Means I have to shave at least once a week now) Like I said, the job isn't too hard,

Shaving sucks dude..think of all the facials hairs that you are Zandatsu'ing.

Truthfully, shaving has made me look less like a teenager growing their first patches, so I gotta be thankful for that.

Still sucks. I want a manly beard.

360pages

I was actually super shocked they did that to their clothing, since I was the one helping send them to the factory. Once items reach 4.99$ and they aren't being sold we get boxes with 75 Items, scan them and then ship them back to be destroyed. It seems like a waste to me honestly.

Since they only do it for clothes that aren't selling...

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Truthfully, shaving has made me look less like a teenager growing their first patches, so I gotta be thankful for that.

Still sucks. I want a manly beard.

My family grows the weirdest facial hair. If I don't shave I get hair under my eye sockets. I also grow more hair on one side of my face than the other.

Lord I want a beard.

I was actually super shocked they did that to their clothing, since I was the one helping send them to the factory. Once items reach 4.99$ and they aren't being sold we get boxes with 75 Items, scan them and then ship them back to be destroyed. It seems like a waste to me honestly.

Since they only do it for clothes that aren't selling...

Shows what high income/high wealth/new money individuals value.

Top Bottom