• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I should probably stop shit talking them...don't want to be fired even if they probably can't track me.

I'm very confident that my work can't track me. I can even say heinous things like:
"My boss is kind of racist, and she's also a huge scrooge. She gives raises to people after they've worked there for a year and she had no cap on my hours. That may be illeagal but hey - mo money."

Seeing how Yosuke and Teddy are usually the toilet for every joke in P4, I don't mind it as much.

The game is gleefully saying fuck that guy.

I do agree Arena tried to make him a better person

Jojo episode 30 spoilers:
Why couldn't they just used their stands to peek and catch up with the other stand user?

Comedy

I just shave every other week since I can't grow facial hair for shit.

I'm cursed with this baby face forever.

Wanna trade?

Back+in+harold+s+day+communism+really+did+kill+_b005e4074bd5505f95dc2c2da1135d1c.jpg

Ilvocare

Hey everyone, what 's happening this day that has no holiday association whatsoever?

I've kept going on Mirror's Edge.
Jesus Louisus is that Chapter 7 "boss fight" one of the most clunky segments of video games.

And yet I wasn't frustrated by it and legit yelled in victory when I beat the thing.

croten

Hey everyone, what 's happening this day that has no holiday association whatsoever?

Jesus Louisus is that Chapter 7 "boss fight" one of the most clunky segments of video games.

And yet I wasn't frustrated by it and legit yelled in victory when I beat the thing.
That boss fight is shit, all fights in that game are shit.

Ugh I was upset having to play through that section and dying on Hard so quickly.

Ilvocare

Be careful we don't want you getting banned like A-a-ron

Wait a minute is Aaron banned? When did...?

That boss fight is shit, all fights in that game are shit.

From what I've discovered, Chapter 7 is the only chapter where "fighting" is necessary to progress so far. And even then I have an inkling that the two areas where I was forced to COMBAT TIME can be superseded somehow...

croten

From what I've discovered, Chapter 7 is the only chapter where "fighting" is necessary to progress so far. And even then I have an inkling that the two areas where I was forced to COMBAT TIME can be superseded somehow...

Aaron got banned in OT 1 for posting a watermarked scan of one punch man

Nothing Right now, Goodwill is going to send us all into the database later though
WOW WOW
I know this is the wrong anime

He asked for a month long ban so he can take care of some things. He has been banned in the past for posting scans though

Top Bottom