• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

croten

Now you guys can become real and decent people with more successful lives.

It's a win/win in my book.

b18.gif

Join us Xiraiya, embrace the cute

semisonic

Banned
SAO Shitshow?
For singles awareness day goodwil planned out a lets watch of SAO
It's gonna suck, but its something to do while I monhun
Nah. you're good.
Bithcin
Isn't that just sao?
No shut up tho greatest story ever told
"Two Years worth of Semen..."
Man I hope that for double shittiness (and double dio) we watch Season 2...
Or 3.
Wait no 3 is actually kinda entertaining despite being SAO
Rumor has it that RayMan is smash 4 DLC
Nah.
Nah.
Won't believe it til I see it

No shut up tho greatest story ever told
"Two Years worth of Semen..."
Man I hope that for double shittiness (and double dio) we watch Season 2...
Or 3.
Wait no 3 is actually kinda entertaining despite being SAO
Is it? Ah well. I still won't watch it. I won't try sao again until kirito is gone. But that won't happen cause he's 'cool'.

So I ended up being accosted by my family because apparently today is a birthday for like 5 relatives rolled into one arbitrary day, that nobody told me about.

Anyway I just fixed the desktop at my grandparents by installing an old Ubuntu 12 CD. I see people are asking about SAO, I'll go ahead and add all the videos and do a short preroll and we'll get going. You'll have to forgive me if I'm barely in there myself though.

So I ended up being accosted by my family because apparently today is a birthday for like 5 relatives rolled into one arbitrary day, that nobody told me about.

Anyway I just fixed the desktop at my grandparents by installing an old Ubuntu 12 CD. I see people are asking about SAO, I'll go ahead and add all the videos and do a short preroll and we'll get going. You'll have to forgive me if I'm barely in there myself though.

Good luck with the 5x birthday party thing

Nordicus

Okay, so where is this SAO watch thing and how can I join? I wanna suffer laugh with the other frienders

Too bad, enjoy spending time with the family.

Not even gonna show up for your own party. For shame goodwil, for shame.

I'll hang out for a while. Just lemme know when it is.

Good luck. Hope you can catch the finale tho
Okay, so where is this SAO watch thing and how can I join? I wanna suffer laugh with the other frienders
Quote to reveal

Xiraiya

I fucking hate Under Night's artstyle, it looks dumb and cliche, however the character sprites and stages look fantastic.

I just wish the character art was better, decent looking game though.

I fucking hate Under Night's artstyle, it looks dumb and cliche, however the character sprites and stages look fantastic.

I just wish the character art was better, decent looking game though.

Agreed. Ultimax and Xrd are the best looking arcsys games in animation and character design

Top Bottom