• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Hell yeah... just gimme one more minute...

?

Seriously? You all never want to play 3rd Strike, what's the occasion?
I'm thinking, I'll play an hour of Xrd, and switch to 3rd Strike at 7-ish est?
Xrd was 20 bucks on PSN and I bought it online so I have to download the whole game. Third strike was 5 bucks so a lot of people bought it.

You guys should would watch SAO with us. Kirito is so sugoi. He makes my kokuro go doki doki.

Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg

Beloved

JoJo part 4 stuff:

Hazamada is such a butthurt piece of shit (so far). He got mad at his own goddamn stand for christs sake xD

Emouse

Being too offensive when I didn't need to be or being too defensive and backing up too much

I don't think so, I mean I rushed you down almost every time because I play over-offensively but you had me on the ropes a few times due to backing down and punshing

Edit: Or not IDK too much to be honest

Alright, I synthesized all 30 items and unlocked the recipes for the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts. But I'm burned out for the day.

Level 94, 43 hours in, all that's left are getting the Ultima Weapon, reach max level, Gummi ship missions (bleh), fighting Kurt Zisa, Sephiroth, and Unknown. Then I will have beaten the game.

Yo Zed, what's your progress so far?

I have no idea how to deal with Potemkin, dat super armour
1. Back the fuck up
2. Hit buttons
3. Lose anyways
Alright, I synthesized all 30 items and unlocked the recipes for the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts. But I'm burned out for the day.

Level 94, 43 hours in, all that's left are getting the Ultima Weapon, reach max level, Gummi ship missions (bleh), fighting Kurt Zisa, Sephiroth, and Unknown. Then I will have beaten the game.

Yo Zed, what's your progress so far?
Man I don't even remember what getting the UW in 1 was like but I'm pretty sure it was a pain in the ass. Or maybe it was easier than in 2? It's been a long time

Top Bottom