• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I've decided to start my morning with an exciting start. Reading about abortions and infanticides.
Philosophy is such a fun subject

I've drank some really strong coffee. I feel ready for the day.

How do frienders like their coffee anyway? I like mine strong and black.
Like my wo/men

Zenfalcia

DAMN YOU PIZZA PIZZA! CANADA'S NUMBER 1 PIZZA!

967 1111 COME TO PIZZA PIZZA. HEY HEY HEY~
Nah, i probably wouldn't have seen it anyway. It's just that your post made it sound like you don't read the backlog and I was going to call you a fraud.

I always read the backlog.. like a crazy person.. i still haven't finished today's backlog though.

Like my wo/men

Ayyy... I usually never drink coffee.

DAMN YOU PIZZA PIZZA! CANADA'S NUMBER 1 PIZZA!

Is Pizza Pizza literally like Pizza Hut/Dominoes?

I.E. Really shitty pizza.

Like my wo/men

Aero or French Press, freshly ground and it better be Honduran Marcala. Black, European Strong.
Although with my stomach ulcers reopening and everything I've pretty much had to kick caffeine entirely...which I'm not doing because I tried to, and I still drink a couple green tea infusions a day.

sjay1994

Is Pizza Pizza literally like Pizza Hut/Dominoes?

I.E. Really shitty pizza.

Aero or French Press, freshly ground and it better be Honduran Marcala. Black, European Strong.

No, we have dominos and pizza hut here.

Pizza Pizza is basically the Tim Hortons equivalent of a pizzeria here in canada.

Jesus... Kitty0607 is dead? Man that sucks... he was one funny SOB

guardians-3.png

So Tim Horton's is basically Dunkin Donuts which is also shit, which thereby Pizza Pizza is clearly some horrible, Lovecraftian abomination of a pizza chain.

And by that, it's literally the worst, most shit waifu ever who happens to be a horrible Thing monster.

Krispy Kremes are good though, fuck off.

I'm not saying they're not, I'm just saying Dominoes is worse.

Hmm, typically I find Dominoes more palatable than Pizza Hut and their sweet sauce and horrible breads.

Then again I've ordered Dominoes like... once or twice in two years so....yeah.

sjay1994

So Tim Horton's is basically Dunkin Donuts which is also shit, which thereby Pizza Pizza is clearly some horrible, Lovecraftian abomination of a pizza chain.

And by that, it's literally the worst, most shit waifu ever who happens to be a horrible Thing monster.

Krispy Kremes are good though, fuck off.

Hmm, typically I find Dominoes more palatable than Pizza Hut and their sweet sauce and horrible breads.

Then again I've ordered Dominoes like... once or twice in two years so....yeah.

Pretty accurate.

Timmies is literally crack to many canadians. I don't touch it though.

Here in the UK, I only really go to local pizza places. I like Pizza Hut, but hate Domino's. But still, I'd choose a local. I don't know any near me currently, I haven't had the luxury to order pizza and all my dorm mates order from Domino's because they have shit taste
if they played Persona they'd probably like Chie too

joe2187

Banned
Atlus retains another crown in it's quest to become king of the stream trolls

Countdown 3 2 1....

Teddie: HAIIIIOOO

Next countdown 5 mins

countdown 3 2 1....

Teddie: Ohhhhaaaiiio

Countdown 3 2 1....

Next countdown 5 mins

countdown 3 2 1....

Countdown 3 2 1....

Next countdown 5 mins

countdown 3 2 1....

Countdown 3 2 1....

Next countdown 5 mins

countdown 3 2 1....

Zenfalcia

Atlus retains another crown in it's quest to become king of the stream trolls

Countdown 3 2 1....

Next countdown 5 mins

countdown 3 2 1....

Countdown 3 2 1....

Next countdown 5 mins

countdown 3 2 1....

Countdown 3 2 1....

Next countdown 5 mins

countdown 3 2 1....

Countdown 3 2 1....

Next countdown 5 mins

countdown 3 2 1....

The hypest trolling.

I'm fucking fucked. I'm recording two sessions of video today, I woke up early today to try and reset my schedule, and one fucking day in it's 5am and I'm wondering if I should go to Tim Hortons and cram as much coffee and bagel into my face as I can manage because this god damn persona trailer is in 2 hours

Okingjrr

Morning people!
I need opinions. I have to take a year of a language, and i've narrowed it down to french and german. Which one should I choose?

German it is, then.
Oh, I know it's too late, but I would've said French. I find German to be a horrible language to listen to.
I'm fucking fucked. I'm recording two sessions of video today, I woke up early today to try and reset my schedule, and one fucking day in it's 5am and I'm wondering if I should go to Tim Hortons and cram as much coffee and bagel into my face as I can manage because this god damn persona trailer is in 2 hours
No Pat, don't do that to yourself! Get a reasonable amount of coffee and bagels

Top Bottom