• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Yo frienders... I started watching Parasyte... anyone else watching?

I'm pretty impressed with it. With a weak start, it got good right quick. It also has one of the cleanest transformations from unbearable wimp to badass for an MC ever, and especially like that it starts with the MC donning Leon's Re4 jacket.

I just finished ep 10, and I can't wait for more.

Been watching since it started, really was pretty cool on it until around 10-12 in, there's a single moment I'm thinking of involving a fortune teller and every episode since has gotten better and better.

It won me over the second the MC started being a cool guy... tho I have to say it also helped when they stopped having some dude make whooshing/farting noises with his mouth to represent the parasytes attacking

Yo frienders... I started watching Parasyte... anyone else watching?

I'm pretty impressed with it. With a weak start, it got good right quick. It also has one of the cleanest transformations from unbearable wimp to badass for an MC ever, and especially like that it starts with the MC donning Leon's Re4 jacket.

I just finished ep 10, and I can't wait for more.

Been watching since it started, really was pretty cool on it until around 10-12 in, there's a single moment I'm thinking of involving a fortune teller and every episode since has gotten better and better.
Aaron's thought are similar to my own, I wasn't all that impressed at the start but I really started liking it with the last few episodes.

"Don't kill people, unless they're trying to kill you. Self defense"

Matt knew about the red ranger before it happened
tumblr_myp2mimKpJ1qjxzuyo2_500.png

"Don't kill people, unless they're trying to kill you. Self defense"

Matt knew about the red ranger before it happened

What ended up happening with that? All I remember hearing was that he stabbed his roomate in the chest after he broke into his room with him and his girlfriend over something and it sounded to me like he was just defending himself.

Top Bottom