• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Xiraiya

Nanako is so endearing.
Her and mysterious Fox are basically the best P4 characters.
w1epxr.png

Yip.

Tako

Yeah GG Xrd guys. I definitely learned some good stuff today. Wednesday is when my New 3DS comes in so get ready for some hunting. Monster Hunting

Hey, I just wanted to give an update on the thing I mentioned a couple of days ago, for those who remember. After thinking about the whole thing, along with the input from some of you, I decided to not go through with it. I called up my friend, who would have set it up, and told him that it wasn't going to happen. He said he understood why, and invited me to hang out with him at his place instead, so I had something to do. I said sure, and I went over this morning. After hanging out for about an hour, his girlfriend came over, and brought a friend with her, who I thought was rather pretty. After hanging out for a bit, my friend and his girlfriend went to his room to fuck around, leaving me and her friend alone. We started to talk, and we found out that we got along rather well, so we decided to do the same thing. After a few hours of that, it was decided we that we would all spend the night at my friend's place. I'm posting this while I pick up clothes from my place for tomorrow. I just wanted to say that things worked out pretty well for me, and thanks for convincing me not to do the thing. This has easily been my best Valentine's Day.

joe2187

Banned
That feeling of when your on a valentines date at red lobster and im able to browse gaf in boredom while shes bbitching about her ex and "revenge" ttexting.

At least i have a coupon.

Xiraiya

Hey, I just wanted to give an update on the thing I mentioned a couple of days ago, for those who remember. After thinking about the whole thing, along with the input from some of you, I decided to not go through with it. I called up my friend, who would have set it up, and told him that it wasn't going to happen. He said he understood why, and invited me to hang out with him at his place instead, so I had something to do. I said sure, and I went over this morning. After hanging out for about an hour, his girlfriend came over, and brought a friend with her, who I thought was rather pretty. After hanging out for a bit, my friend and his girlfriend went to his room to fuck around, leaving me and her friend alone. We started to talk, and we found out that we got along rather well, so we decided to do the same thing. After a few hours of that, it was decided we that we would all spend the night at my friend's place. I'm posting this while I pick up clothes from my place for tomorrow. I just wanted to say that things worked out pretty well for me, and thanks for convincing me not to do the thing. This has easily been my best Valentine's Day.
There, see how life works out when you don't do the obvious stupid thing?
It's pretty great right?

That feeling of when your on a valentines date at red lobster and im able to browse gaf in boredom while shes bbitching about her ex and "revenge" ttexting.
At least i have a coupon.
That sounds like the most sitcom nonsense ever.

That was almost two hours of my life I'll never fuckin get back. Apart from her being so boring i seriously thought about how difficult it would be to drown myself in a glass of beer, it went pretty well. She thought i was super nice and funny, and she said she wanted to see me again. So I've already deleted her number. At least she reinforced my stance of never dating a suburban white girl ever again. Please tell me sao is still goin in instasync.

GGs everyone
Sorry you had to deal with my annoying orange Potemkin.
Sick matches Romars.

Damn you got gud! The student has become the master... I need to go back to the lab.

Millia is dumb, but she's fun dumb.

Also Romars. The one round where you caught me with the anti air super, but I was still in the middle of a grounded move was dumb.

You were doing that overhead where she come slightly off the ground, weren't yeah? Heheh, demon blockstun combo has another weakness.
Also, you should play Numb. If I'm giving you trouble, I believe he'll give you a run for your money.

Tako

I'm proud that you didn't do that stupid thing
That was almost two hours of my life I'll never fuckin get back. Apart from her being so boring i seriously thought about how difficult it would be to drown myself in a glass of beer, it went pretty well. She thought i was super nice and funny, and she said she wanted to see me again. So I've already deleted her number. At least she reinforced my stance of never dating a suburban white girl ever again. Please tell me sao is still goin in instasync.

Woof that bad. I have a date tomorrow, wish me luck!
8/10 with enough hometown to spread across the world

Alright, i'm heading back to my friend's place. I won't be back until tomorrow evening, so I won't be posting until then. Thanks again for convincing me to not do the dumb thing, this worked out far better.

Top Bottom