• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Man I don't even remember what getting the UW in 1 was like but I'm pretty sure it was a pain in the ass. Or maybe it was easier than in 2? It's been a long time
Apparently looking at people comparing vanilla KH to Final Mix, the latter has it easier it seems. But only relatively so.

Fucking Mythril...

Alright, I synthesized all 30 items and unlocked the recipes for the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts. But I'm burned out for the day.

Level 94, 43 hours in, all that's left are getting the Ultima Weapon, reach max level, Gummi ship missions (bleh), fighting Kurt Zisa, Sephiroth, and Unknown. Then I will have beaten the game.

Yo Zed, what's your progress so far?
Last I checked I was like 66 with all that stuff left.

Apparently looking at people comparing vanilla KH to Final Mix, the latter has it easier it seems. But only relatively so.

Fucking Mythril...
Item farming sure is fun isn't it
What the fuck have I missed? I demand kawaii Cliff's notes
Aaron and Oberon are self banned, people are watching SOA and playing Xrd, I'm doing an essay I don't want to do
Right yeah you can block it, I keep flying face first into it, or rather hair first

That's what seems to happen!
I kept getting too eager and dashing right into it, or throwing out a projectile at close range like that was going to do something.

TAGLINE VOTE, QUOTE TO REVEAL

tumblr_mh5lsv0Z7f1s0am14o1_500.gif

Beloved

I never much cared for the Fox, I don't know why..she was just kind of..there.

Outside of Chie,Kanji, and Nanako I much prefer P3's cast over P4.

Kanji is great. Chie is fine but I don't particularly get the whole "best girl" appeal she has to most of you lot.

From what I have seen and know of P3, I think I'd prefer its cast over P4 as well.

Top Bottom