• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Numb

9sJ9Pg0.jpg
Good to see he is dealing with the serious life stuff he got himself banned over.
Damn you got gud! The student has become the master... I need to go back to the lab.

Dude you got the reads .
You baited my flying headbutt and supered me.
I was really salty about that but it was too sick to stay salty

Shackzam

You were doing that overhead where she come slightly off the ground, weren't yeah? Heheh, demon blockstun combo has another weakness.
Also, you should play Numb. If I'm giving you trouble, I believe he'll give you a run for your money.
I was doing forward heavy, she flicks her hair at you and the second hit is an overhead. But she stays on the ground. It was really weird. If I was to time all the set-ups correctly then you would no other option then to block.

I should really see how improved Numb.

I was doing forward heavy, she flicks her hair at you and the second hit is an overhead. But she stays on the ground. It was really weird. If I was to time all the set-ups correctly then you would no other option then to block.

I should really see how improved Numb.

I guess I never have to worry about that since my internet will always destroy your technique... oh well.

Dude you got the reads .
You baited my flying headbutt and supered me.
I was really salty about that but it was too sick to stay salty

I got a couple good ones in, but you're clearly better than me now. No ifs ands or buts about it. If you play Shack, let me know, I want to spectate that shit!

Shackzam

I do well with Romars because it is a mirror match and we are basically doing the same noobish thing.
Thing with Millia is that i know nothing about her and the same goes for the rest of the cast.
That's why you gotta play against all the characters and lose and learn from those losses.

Numb

I guess I never have to worry about that since my internet will always destroy your technique... oh well.

I got a couple good ones in, but you're clearly better than me now. No ifs ands or buts about it. If you play Shack, let me know, I want to spectate that shit!
I just played slightly more than you. I played twice with you and once yesterday.
That's why you gotta play against all the characters and lose and learn from those losses.

Indeed. But it seems as though every characters is unique and the defense is not the same against them. Facing Bedman or Venom are two very different things than facing Ky or anyone else. most people are gravitating towards the same characters like Ram and Sin so i might get xp faster that way. Never faced Venom or Slayer or even Elephant and Zato.
But i didnt even play 100 matches so it is expected.

Roll back a bit. Made a post about her.
Thats kinda mean yto delete her number since she liked you, I mean you dont have to date her or be friends with her but at least tell her you dont think things will work out. I know id be upset if a girl I liked just flat out deleted me without a second thought.

Thats kinda mean yto delete her number since she liked you, I mean you dont have to date her or be friends with her but at least tell her you dont think things will work out. I know id be upset if a girl I liked just flat out deleted me without a second thought.
I wanted to drown myself in beer she was so boring. May be mean, but i don't fuck with boring people.

Your connection was decent today. I usually test it out by seeing how close to the ground I can do crescent moon.

You like... just threw out connection johns at me.

Well whatever. I need to learn how to do that damn ground super with potemkin, otherwise my game is not going to get better. Numb showed me that much, and I believe that super is also a great weapon against that blockstun of yours as well.

Yep. Sides, i figurd I'd send her your way cause you like boring girls.
Well how would I meet her? I dont live where you live plus girls dont like me, im an unemployed 21 year old loser living with his mom. About to go back to school mind you, but still. Girls arent interested in me.

Top Bottom