• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Squishy3

Oh man so many games I missed out on!

How are the newer Pokemon games? Is it still a grind to play them?

I played Heart Gold for 30 minutes yesterday before taking it back. I... Don't like the redesign.
In X and Y, the EXP share is applied to everyone and not just one Pokemon, so it's less of a grind, technically. It screws EVs, but those aren't something most people deal with until after they beat the game anyway.

On Matt and Semi's umpteenth hunt together, we learned to use paintballs and that mounting kicks ass.
First step to getting good at Monster Hunter multiplayer: Upon discovering the monster, throw a paintball while it is still reacting to either seeing you, or hasn't noticed you yet.

Jman014

Happy Valentines day, btw everyone.

I found out there are some official Shadowrun Valentines Day cards.

MonicaValentine.jpg

Man. I can't decide what armor set I want to run in monster hunter. They all seem pretty decent.
Focus on skills, you gotta get +10 in a skill for it to kick in. Some get better at +15 and again at +20. Also you'll be replacing it eventually with High Rank and then G gear, so don't feel TOO committed.

I love Poison null against Poison monsters.

Wish I had my copy ;~;

Top Bottom